Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.1.0 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Nezha drops from Sorties.

I have some very foul things to yell at you guys over there at DE.

So very many.

But if I do that I'll get a warning point so I'll just CALMLY ask you to change the sorties so we can PICK OUR REWARD AND THEN IT'S REMOVED FROM THE POOL.

I really wanted to get my hands on Nezha...

You are absolutely right to feel this way. This is by far the worst way they have handed the distribution of a frame so far. I would rather it have taken 200 nitain to build because I'm not gonna get it from Sorties, I can guarantee it. I'll still be getting 100% Karak barrels and they aren't even in the table anymore.

Dual Kamas Nari & Vali Skin - Turn the Dual Kamas into a stylish sword and dagger combo with this skin.  Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.

Erm... why would you make a sword and dagger skin for a Dual Swords weapon that is not a sword and dagger instead of one of the several others we have that are...? Nami Skyla springs to mind immediately. Confused here.

Also, still no Rhino Palatine icon, but Loki Knave gets one at launch? Why do you hate me? :(

Thanks DE! Wasn't expecting the PBR Reaper Prime so fast. Loads of love for that one!

Two things:

-Stop sucking my money already ;_;

-Still no fix for the four metallic spots on Frost Prime's legs not being affected by the gold color nor any Tint 4 color. Please fix it when able (I can notice they're metallic, so it seems there's no need to re-add the textures/PBR). They're located around the knee area. You can check your website's render for reference, or this pre-PBR vid to see what spots I mean:

Thanks! :D Edited by NightmareT12

Great update guys!~ Can't wait to go try everything out!

I'm assuming the 'Still no fix for...' is still something you guys take a look at?

If so then:

Still no fix for:

Zephyr's Turbulence not functioning at all to certain projectiles like it used to. It will just bypass Turbulence and hit directly at you.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Thx but ....

• The following Warframes can no longer gain energy while certain Abilities are active:
    • Chroma - Vex Armor and Effigy                <= mmh ...
    • Ember - World on Fire
    • Excalibur - Exalted Blade
    • Ivara - Artemis Bow
    • Limbo - Rift Walk
    • Rhino - Iron Skin                                      <= WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  XD
    • Valkyr - Hysteria
    • Wukong - Defy and Primal Fury
    • Nova - Null Star"                                       <=Why ? Useless abilities ok but why ?