Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.1.0 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

I'm not afraid to say it: You are giving every player out there a big middle finger and a "screw you" with the Nezha Warframe.

This is literally a new low. Ivara is for most (I assume) a pain to get because of the Godawful drop rate in Spy. And the Sortie reward system is a whole lot worse. You get duplicates rather often, and it will be a long dreadfully annoying process to get 3 parts when the Sortie reward system is criminally bad. And it very much feels like a dirty way to force people to buy platinum to get Nezha, either through trading with others or the Market.

Yes, it is only today you can get it after all. Obviously.

Because I totally enjoy having 3 Karak Wraith Barrels and a BP from once-a-day sorties even after working my butt off during Tubemen of Regor for said Karak. Or 19 straight Mesa systems in a row before getting a Helmet during my Mesa farm long ago. Or 35 Tyl Regor runs for the parts to Equinox. Or 45 spy runs across the star chart before getting the parts to Ivara. Or the 9 separate Nitain alerts needed to build Ivara.

I suppose applying Rank 30 wallets is your solution to everything, then?

Wow everyone complaining they can't get nezrah fast enough because it's a sortie have it backwards. Think about it.

Either

A) They are going to leave Nezha as a sortie only forever (season after season).

Which means you will get nezha parts after you own the warframe or 3 worthless sortie rewards. So you will be getting MORE nezha parts than you want and less sortie rewards

Or

B) At the end of season 2, they will move Nezha out of sortie and allow players to get it some other way. whcih means those lucky enough to get lenses and legenday cores from sorties instead of nezha parts are going to much happier than people who got nezha from the sortie.

Either way getting a nezha part from the sortie will be depressing.

I've noticed that I can see how much energy my team mates have now. Makes playing Trinity a lot easier. Was this brought in with this update? It's not in the notes, yet I've not noticed it before...

I was playing when the update was released.

The teamates' energy bars were not there before 18.1.

As another Trinity player, thanks D.E. for these sneaky quality of life changes.

*reads patch notes*

Oh, utility frames still don't earn focus XP ? I'm sure they fixed that and forgot to mention it in the patchnotes, just like the energy bars.

*checks in game*

Oh, they didn't. Nevermind, then.

That was much more important than the energy bars and was stated to be a priority last devstream,

but apparently we'll have to wait some more to fully enjoy one of the best features of U18 that our clanmates got to completely apreciate a full 2 weeks ago.

My sodium levels are of the charts right now.

can I haz sortie reset???suck that I did it earlier...

Uh, no, they can't really do that because everyone who didn't sortie before 5:00pm will be kinda pissed you got a lense (or otehr reward) AND got to do it again to try for the warframe part and they only get the warframe part. The only thing they could do is set this sortie so EVERYONE can do it twice.

whelp. probably not thankful for this update, too. By the sound of Season's Two, Nezha is just another "Buy it!" character. Well done.

Also, Ivara seems to have a bug with it's 1st ability being stuck on the last arrow type it was used in tandem with the second ability.

Please Note: Nezha parts obtained from Sorties are tradeable, and will be a permanent reward from Sorties in the future.

So right now he is a big FU to everyone looking forward to actually put in some work to get it, because they simply cannot. And in the future he will be a worthless pile of clutter, only serving to dillute the sortie drop tables.

WHY is he in there? Where are the sorties supposed to go, reward wise? Because currently there's like 3 dangling carrots and 15 pieces of "eh, another lens, put it on the pile". Sorties are great fun ... but the reward table is already fubar. Cramming more stuff in there like this wont help it. He'll be in high demand for a while frustrating everyone trying their hardest to get him themselves, and after that he'll just frustrate everyone.

I have a quick query. Is the Loki skin, the new weapons or the new syndanas time limited? I understand the festive stuff is but I don't have Internet access right now and was hoping someone would know if there's a timer in the loki skin or syndanas the way there was on the Saryn and Rhino skins.

They said last devstream Loki's skin, as well as Saryn's skin, Rhino's skin and even old ones like nemesis Nyx skin were going permanent.

Also, the new syandanas don't look festive-ish to me, so i'd guess they're here to stay as well.

Nezha Female Or male?

If She is Female... She NEEDS BREAST...

Nazha's male, you putz. And if he wasn't, uh... why would there be a need for exaggerated breasts, exactly?

HEY EVERYONE. It's worth noting that Sortie rewards are all tradeable- as it now says in the patch notes themselves- and that Sortie rewards don't all change from season to season, so it's not like Nezha will only be available for 15 days. Heck, the Dera Vandal's stayed in the pool from last season. 

AND

The "no energy while abilities are on" changes are CONCLAVE ONLY. Seriously, maybe try reading the section titles? Although if you didn't bother reading that then I'm fairly sure that you've made an "oh no" post and skipped off without looking at any of the comments... well, maybe my post'll help someone, at least.

Stop freaking out, y'all. Use your energy for better things.

LOL, what a scam update.

No fix, so that the whole team receives focus points?

Instead you put several "premium" features in this update, that can only be used with platinum?

After every update this game becomes more and more pay 2 win. A sham, as several months ago everything was still fine with you.

pay 2 win

lol

LOL

rur

hah, what? 

First, thank you for the update and fixes DE!

Now I would like to share my opinion in some points:

-It would be nice that the now packs exclusive armors, like stalker's and new loki's could be purchased separatedly. I understand that this would mean less profit for you, but understand that some people don't want all the pack, just a few parts (I personally like the loki armor, but i'm not interested in his skin and other stuff of the pack). That way we're also using pl, less, but would be more fair and you would do much people able to enjoy the game without the need of expend much money.

-I don't agree with the disrespect that some show when displaying their annoyance about the sortie exclusive Nezha, but i have to agree that it's annoying that most of the Warframe stuff need to be obtained farming or paying, and farming forever is not fun (less in this case when only 1 run can be done per day).

At the other hand i accept that you want that the frames need hard work to been achieved, but use another ways please. Also, I also understand that Nezha parts been tradeable helps a lot, but is obvious that the parts will be so expensive (been the only fair trade trading one part for another).

I suggest that different ways of obtaining things, not always be tied to random rewards.

This is a great game, and it will be greater. Working together.

Thank you for your time and you effort, DE.

So right now he is a big FU to everyone looking forward to actually put in some work to get it, because they simply cannot. And in the future he will be a worthless pile of clutter, only serving to dillute the sortie drop tables.

WHY is he in there? Where are the sorties supposed to go, reward wise? Because currently there's like 3 dangling carrots and 15 pieces of "eh, another lens, put it on the pile". Sorties are great fun ... but the reward table is already fubar. Cramming more stuff in there like this wont help it. He'll be in high demand for a while frustrating everyone trying their hardest to get him themselves, and after that he'll just frustrate everyone.

If you want the 7 karak barrels i got when farming for lenses, take them. But don't ever say S#&$ like "eh, another lens" in front of me, or i'll stab a baby kubrow in the eye.

You've been warned.

You know, if they're so hellbent on forcing players to play the Sorties to get Nezha or any other reward that strikes his/her fancy. Change the way it rewards you. After each Sortie you complete, the item you get it is marked green. Let it stay marked green throughout the whole Season so you know you will get something else.

Hell, the way I write it sounds ridiculously stupid. I know.

Although I'm excited and all for the new update I'm still eagerly waiting for the fix on "backward" melee button. If you hold the button down while doing melee, then the character is moving backwards (Moonwalking). It really screws up the Tempo Royale move "Bold Reprise" which is the thing I love most in Warframe. Whenever you have time DE, please try to look into this matter.

Let me get this straight.  First DE gives China exclusive access to Nezha.  Then when they finally decide to bring it to the rest of the planet they lock it behind a wall that rivals Mesa's wall?  What a joke.

This garbage isn't worth my time.  Back to Fallout 4 for me.