Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.1.0 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Why don't you all be good goyims and buy him nice and cheap off the market? I'm sure DE would appreciate your contributions. :^)

All my N O. I will not encourage them to use content to coax support out of us at a continued rate. I don't care what it costs to maintain, the idea of each player dropping hundreds of dollars on a game is as bad the way sport stars and actors get paid millions. MMOs are almost all crap now, Warframe was tolerable but it will not be if buying becomes the sole alternative to this farce.

Ha, You don't remember Banshee back in the day or what about my boy Vaubaun who is alert only. Sorties are hardly ideal but they are not the worst we have been subjected to.

Banshee is no longer like that, Vauban is still an unacceptable method of acquisition but Nezha is worse for many reasons. Even if you get all 3 parts in the first 3 days enjoy getting them every day after that when you dont want them. Literally the worst decision they could have made. Some people who want him will get terrible luck and be forced to pay stupid prices for to the point where they might as well just buy him outright, others who don't want him will constantly get nothing but his parts from sorties making them not even want to do them anymore. Everyone gets screwed over by this decision, it doesn't matter which boat you're in. The fact that they made the parts tradeable only shows they knew damn well how dumb a decision this was.

The second dream was the best content you've ever done DE and you earned major respect for it. However keep this up and you'll have lost it all before the new year.

Edited by Aeryes

Thinking about it mroe and more, Frost should not get mana while he has a bubble out now, Or mirge when her decoys are out, or nyx when she has her 3 activated, Or banshee when she screams,  hell just make everyone one get no mana while a spell is active Stupid DE thought this was gonna be a good game. FAIL!!!!   Another Game like SOE gave to Daybroken games lol way to ruin it guys

Edited by WickedClown9296

I love everyone salty about the Sortie based frame, as if suddenly now all frames are hard to get. Not all updates are made for us, the people who have everything and cling to ever piece of new content like it's some lifeblood. I get it, it's a pain to get the new frame, and a few other frames recently have been trickier to get. That's a definite creep upwards in terms of difficulty getting new frames. But it's not like all the other frames are suddenly harder to get*. Most are still available from grinding bosses or doing an easy quest.

I'm fine with a frame coming from Sorties. Yes, it means the one frame I don't have will be an annoying PITA to get and won't happen for awhile unless I decide to spend some plat, but I know not all updates are made for me specifically. DE doesn't have to cater to the level 21's every time. Worse comes to worse, we can grind prime parts, get some extra plat, and buy Nezha that way.

*(Admittedly the Ash dropping only from Maniacs is a pain, and I'm glad I did that ahead of time since I haven't seen an Ash part since that move was made).

While i am thankful to DE for the release of the new Frame. I am also EXTREMELY dissappointed in the fact that it is only earned from the sortie missions. Good job on everything else. But seriously DE, I think you should allow it to be earned in a different way.

Holiday Customizations

New holiday customizations join returning festive décor to bring the holiday spirit straight to the warriors of the Lotus.

• Little Helper Hat - A festive hat for your Kubrow.
  • Crimson Nose Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
  • Nart-Deer Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
  • Nistlebrush Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
  • Sonicor Festive Skin - A festive skin for the Sonicor.
  • Ringers - Jingle all the way with this festive skin for any fist weapon.
  • Spearmint Scythe - celebrate the festive season by unleashing sweet minty death on all your favorite foes.

No re-release of Festive Frost and Mirage skins this year? Not even a sigil for everyone?

Edited by HarissonLA

So um... How's this going to work, exactly?

Nezha is sortie-exclusive, which is problematic as it is due to daily RNG timewall that's worse than just grabbing Nitain four times a day for Clan Research. But what about when this series of rewards is over and it's onto #3? Is Nezha just going to be in every Sortie reward table from here on out, or is this going to be the first frame ever aside from Vauban that actually cannot be obtained without plat whenever the player desires if they're willing to try to get it? But at least Vauban isn't RNG, when you see a Vauban alert, no BS, you just get it. Not that it's great, and I don't think the alert system for parts is a good idea by any means, but at least it's a step up from this.

On another note, the Loki alt skin... I know you guys were all amazed during the devstream, going as far as to call this the best one so far, but... If I'm being honest, it's far from it. Saryn Orphid, Rhino Palatine, Valkyr Gersemi, Nyx Nemesis, and Proto Excal all look a hundred times better in my opinion. Loki Prime is a huge step up in aesthetics, and he doesn't cost plat. The armor accessories that comes with this, sadly, aren't much more aesthetically pleasing. I was hoping for something equal to the incredible stuff seen in the Hunhow's Gift Bundle, but I can't say it's anything of that quality, sadly.

Honestly, the Loki alt skin is a little bit of an extra burn because we got this in place of the absolutely stunning Banshee alt skin that, if I recall correctly, was stated to be coming with U18. We also didn't get the Trinity alt skin that also looks absolutely incredible and the model for which was even accidentally shown in a devstream not too long ago. Instead, both of those got delayed to 2016 and we get... This... Instead. It kinda feels like we got this now and those two later despite both of them being mentioned/shown first because of popularity of the frame itself (stats showing Loki as one of the most played, and Banshee as least played, with Trin unmentioned).

Also, when I heard there were three new Syandanas, I was quite excited to see them. This excitement dwindled almost as quickly as my highspeed internet downloaded the update when I saw that they were merely reskins of the Izvara. I like the Izvara and all, but reskins of it aren't exactly what I would call "new Syandanas". Nelumbo is fine, since it actually has a slightly different design overall, but... Yeah.

Really hoping this isn't the last update of the year, 'cause this isn't a good way to end the year of quality.

I don't mean to sound harsh, I'm just being honest. I provide this criticism only because I hope it helps in future updates.

Edited by Valsako