Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.1.0 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

I guess after how much people loved U18 they had to do something to piss everyone off...  Changing the sortie season on us out of the blue, and putting the new frame parts on the rewards table is really low DE.  I know you won't, but I really wish you'd reconsider this terrible idea.  I'm fairly sure not a single person likes this idea, outside of those who wish to gouge people trading for parts.  

This is one of the few times I've felt really let down by you...

So what Nezha is literally a limited time warframe? I thought you just did away with limited time skins. Honestly the second dream was amazing but binding an actual frame to sorties is a nice slap in the face to end the year. The year of less grind they said. I guess this isn't grind, instead its a flat chance that some of us wont be able to get him without at the very least trading.

Very disappointed DE.

Nezha will undoubtedly have a new home once Season 3 reward table hits. 

At the very least make it a common drop inbetween this season, and exclude the parts from the table that a player has already gotten. I've been very unlucky on trading for a long time just to get ready for the banshee skin release, and now I'm heavily concerned to buy nezha with all that. Hate to say that, but it's a $&*^ move DE, especially for the newer players out there.

Edit: that quick added note partially restored some faith in nezha obtainement, holy jesus...

Edited by Sempiterra

I like the new armor.

Sortie only reward for that frame and it will go away in 2 weeks...I have 5 of the same karak parts so far...well, I guess I am not getting this frame.

Most likely it will stay for a few seasons or even be a regular sortie reward

Edited by Gilmaesh

Sortie reward only frame wow really.... okay DE i'll play along with this troll of a update as long as you sort your actual drop tables duplicate rewards system out please.

Has it been 15 days since sortie tier 1 rewards were active? Pretty sure it's only been 13 days in all honesty not the 15 you stated sortie rotations would have another wow DE thank you oh so much GG.

Can i expect sortie reward pools to switch up every 13 days with a reward pool of 18-19 items?

Edited by Ixxolos

A frame tied to sorties is a TERRIBLE idea. Real bad screw up there. Also, The Ash bug that literally destroys Ash stealth play still hasn't been fixed. Get it together and stop prioritizing fixes for conclave DE. Your frames weapons and mods are still bugged to being unusable and you haven't done a thing about it. Get your S#&$ together.

Edited by Haxwell