Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.1 [Spoilers!]

[DE]Danielle

Still no winter bundle ? We want Mirage and Frost skin please. And festive dojo decoration too.

I have now 4 spearmint scythe skin in my inventory.

You said something about loki's duration build, but no loki rework ?

Edited by Xgomme

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Removed Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor from Sortie rewards.

Fixes

• Fixed a crash when joining a mission in progress

• Fixed Clients not seeing the proper energy color on Nezha’s Ring.

Hey there! there's a bug in the conclave arsenal, where when picking a weapon to equip, some damage numbers are shown, but when you go to your arsenal the numbers are COMPLETELY different

well, did my first session 2 sortie, and guess what got an unairu lens GG. i can already see that mr.RNG will not gona give me the parts for the new frame. hopefully i will get her till the end of sortie session 2
BTW what will happen to the rewards for session 1 (i was away from WF for a quet a while and learned about the sorties 1 week ago and ofcourse missed some session 1 rewards), will they return or not?

No Sortie reset. Best fail. Rob people of 2 days worth of Karak Wraith farming and screw anyone who hoped for a shot at Nezha today.

I agree with the Karak Wraith farming. I did not get it and was hoping for a part the next couple of sorties.

However they can't reset the sortie, most people DIDN'T sortie between 12-5 est so they'd be giving a smaller group 2 sorties today instead of one and screwing everyone else.

they have to let everyone repeat this sortie for an addtional drop through 12pm tomorrow, or nobody.

Edited by Shockwave-

I agree with the Karak Wraith farming. I did not get it and was hoping for a part the next couple of sorties.

However they can't reset the sortie, most people DIDN'T sortie between 12-5 est so they'd be giving a smaller group 2 sorties today instead of one and screwing everyone else.

Maybe if sorties reset at the login period which is usually after any updates anyways, we wouldn't have this issue!

..just saying!