Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.1 [Spoilers!]

[DE]Danielle

Remove limit on daily sortie missions or let us choose rewards (can only pick reward once), because RNG obviously doesn't work with sortie rewards. Read your feedback section pls.

I concur. They need to listen to the community regarding this matter. Because right now they're setting nails in the coffin.

Hmmm as soon as I updated I can't seem to have escape(esc key) work properly nor can I use melee on any key.

(also ths is my first post/reply thing on the forums which is odd considering I've been on warframe for a long time,so hi!)

Oh I noticed why, the controller seems to be taking priority and after rebinding over and over the same button till it affected near nothing I was able to go about my business as usual,slicing and dicing.

I love doing sorties. I really do. The random conditions often force me to think outside the box, use tactics I never thought I would, equip mods that have been junk for as long as I've playing the game. They're one of the most interesting things to be added to the game in a long time. They're also  a great way to give us items we might not be able to get otherwise.

The way those rewards are handled on the other hand is pretty garbage. 

Edited by Senza32