Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.1 [Spoilers!]

[DE]Danielle

well got Nezha part for the first sorite.

Thanks DE.... for a part to a frame I'll NEVER USE AND NEVER WANT, as a reward for the sortie......

Thanks for shorting me two days on the karak wraith.

Thanks for removing reactors and catalysts so I can get even MORE Nezha parts I don't want and can't use.

Still no fix for being unable to alt+tab back into the game after tabbing out :(((

It started only recently, and now I just can't tab out without fear of having to terminate the game from task manager and relaunch, and it's killing me. :(

Same thing happens. Don't do it when something is loading. Happens the most when my liset is flying in the loading screen 

What is there to read. The damage shown on the equip screen differ than the one in the arsenal.

I'm 99% sure the fact that the skana doing 50 damage, the nikana doing 42 and the dragon nikana doing 20, is a bug. 

Ah I misunderstood, I see what you mean now.

Edited by AXCrusnik

How about the conclave part... where they mention changing warframe Shield/HP and weapon damage values. It doesn't mention melee but I suppose that could be a mistake.

What you underlined isn't what it says in the patchnotes. It mentions Warframes, Primaries and Secondaries. Not melee.

Also, please log in, go to your conclave arsenal and go to choose a melee weapon, hover over the dragon nikana and see the damage numbers. Then.. actually EQUIP it. You have different numbers

Try it yourself 

well got Nezha part for the first sorite.

Thanks DE.... for a part to a frame I'll NEVER USE AND NEVER WANT, as a reward for the sortie......

Thanks for shorting me two days on the karak wraith.

Thanks for removing reactors and catalysts so I can get even MORE Nezha parts I don't want and can't use.

Sell them for plat, it will be easy since its the first day.

I also never mentioned in the last thread DE, the Sonicor skin is beautiful.

I'm not one to use caps lock often, but

WHY DID YOU REMOVE TWO EXTREMELY USEFUL ITEMS FROM THE SORTIE REWARDS?! A CATALYST AND REACTOR WERE GREAT INCENTIVES TO DO A SORTIE...!

*caps lock ends*

I would assume partially because the Sortie reward table was over saturated as hell.  No drop table should have that many items in it.  Also there are other ways to get potatoes. 

I would assume partially because the Sortie reward table was over saturated as hell.  No drop table should have that many items in it.  Also there are other ways to get potatoes. 

If it was over-saturated then they should have removed other useless items... 

and the only ways to get potatoes are from dev streams (never know which one they'll give) or straight up buy with plat. Free potatoes were great. Won a reactor myself yesterday.

Just in time for Nezha I suppose...

If it was over-saturated then they should have removed other useless items... 

and the only ways to get potatoes are from dev streams (never know which one they'll give) or straight up buy with plat. Free potatoes were great. Won a reactor myself yesterday.

Just in time for Nezha I suppose...

Potatoes show up as invasion rewards and in normal alerts, it isn't just post devstream alerts.  And you can trade to get plat for potatoes.