• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.1.2 [Spoilers!]

Hotfix 18.1.2   [spoilerS!]

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Fixed Nezha's Base Blueprint being Tradeable. This can be purchased in the Market for Credits and was not meant to be tradeable.

Fixes

• Fixed a case where Mastery Rank tests would stop working. Please note: We will reset daily Mastery Rank timer to address this shortly. Please stay tuned for script.

Update - The script is now live. Please relog in order to properly see your Mastery Rank timer reset.

• Upvote 45

yaay updates fixes, first comment here! and first ever!

Edited by dj_ole
  • Upvote 7

You screwed all of us over that were in the middle of doing our sorties.  We were on the 3rd one and now we have to start all over while people that did them earlier today get to do them again for a SECOND reward.

Edited by Demonik35
  • Upvote 52

Testing to check if are any issue left

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/574300-mirage-eclipsetotal-eclipse-damage-buffresistance-bug/

now just need to check with chroma

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/575086-difference-between-toughnes-and-damege-deal-of-host-chroma-and-client-chroma/#entry6566290

Edit: Somehow something isn't right yet, the UI on other players shows the correct numbers, but on my UI, shows the wrong ones. and seems like the Simulacrum isn't a reliable place to make tests...

Edit 2: **** **, its fixed

Edited by Lt.Nagae
  • Upvote 1

You screwed all of us over that were in the middle of doing our sorties.  We were on the 3rd one and now we have to start all over while people that did them earlier today get to do them again for a SECOND reward.

THIS^^^^^^^^^ F##K SAKE

• Upvote 13

18.1 messed up stealth kills from a silenced weapon breaking the stealth modifier randomly. Now I have to melee all my stealth kills for focus.

• Upvote 22

Yep.

No thanks for breaking everything.  I'm not playing 5 missions to get the sortie reward.

• Upvote 4

I posted on the U18 bugs thread.

Conclave weapons are showing different damage values, comparatively when EQUIPPED and being viewed in Arsenal, VS when SELECTING weapons. 

• Upvote 1

Left Bumper totally breaks the power menu (if you have it set for that) still since the update today. No idea why its like that... had to swap my Left and Right Bumpers' mappings to make it so the power menu didn't stay expanded and broken (and you can't really do much when it is expanded...).

• Upvote 3