Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.2 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

[DE] did you release this to test out or troll us. Are we suppose to be clueless, and why decide to put in Sortie table? Overall, Second Dream were great, but recent updates remind of every Updates and fixes. One thing to notes, hope other frames get fix they deserve, seem those "Frames" will never get the attention they deserve, |RIP|. Happy early Hanuka, may you find an good Christmas weeks to relax, and not just rush the Updates.

Good luck, Des.

You screwed all of us over that were in the middle of doing our sorties.  We were on the 3rd one and now we have to start all over while people that did them earlier today get to do them again for a SECOND reward.

This.

So much this.

DE, this is...I mean, what the #^&$. Are you kidding me? People who were able to get on earlier get to do it 2x and get 2x rewards? People who were unlucky enough to log in, do two sorties, and then have to update just wasted HOW MUCH of their time?

You screwed all of us over that were in the middle of doing our sorties.  We were on the 3rd one and now we have to start all over while people that did them earlier today get to do them again for a SECOND reward.

Yup. I don't even feel like starting all that garbage over again. FeelsBadMan

Yeah seriously DE, I don't mean to be a spoiled papaya, but WTF? They get x2 the rewards while people who haven't done the sortie yet or were in the middle of it get screwed over just because the inpatient ones cry too much? Please fix this. If you do, many thanks!

You know what I love best about this update? Having to redo the sorties because I was almost done, and, oh, no, I get the finger.

Hooray, for another mind-numbing Interception mission because of the surprise reset.

Stuff like this is why a lot of us put sarcasm quotes around "Quality" for the Year of it.

You guys need to make it so that you can preview cosmetics that are only available in a bundle on their own. A lot of users will not buy what they can't see beforehand, you're losing money. The new scimitar skin? The hulta armor? The dual kamas skin? They look okay in the little bundle preview, but that obscure glimpse is hardly indicative of what you're going to get if you actually buy them.

This.

So much this.

DE, this is...I mean, what the #^&$. Are you kidding me? People who were able to get on earlier get to do it 2x and get 2x rewards? People who were unlucky enough to log in, do two sorties, and then have to update just wasted HOW MUCH of their time?

It's called a knee jerk reaction. It almost always invokes the law of unintended consequences. People never learn.

Edited by Kihana