Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.2 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

I just want to ask, what in the actual.......to stay clean, what happened to enemy alertness and alerting mechanics? I played early this morning and could melee one enemy while cloaked and the one standing right in front of him would shrug it off staying unalert. Now after the update and hotfixes, if someone so much as sneezes the whole room picks up their guns and roams fully alert trying to figure out which one of them did it.

The only way I can figure to get any higher than 100% affinity stealth bonus is to kill them when they are alone.  Otherwise, you can just forgot trying because they think ANY noise is worthy of being scouted now.

Did someone crank their dial too high or are they looking for Santa everytime they hear something?

Edited by Exglint

TY for the End of the Year Warframe and weapon. 

TY DE , also for the holiday tileset and skins,

It feels Just so Joyful and Jolly.

I know, right? The new frame is almost impossible to get without spending plat, and the new cosmetics are all tied together in a bundle you can't even see unless you buy. I wanted to do the sortie with my friend, and he can't even log in to his account without the game crashing!

It's like Ebenezer Scrooge is right here on my computer, really gets me in the holiday spirit.

I just want to ask, what in the actual.......to stay clean, what happened to enemy alertness and alerting mechanics? I played early this morning and could melee one enemy while cloaked and the one standing right in front of him would shrug it off staying unalert. Now after the update and hotfixes, if someone so much as sneezes the whole room picks up their guns and roams fully alert trying to figure out which one of them did it.

The only way I can figure to get any higher than 100% affinity stealth bonus is to kill them when they are alone.  Otherwise, you can just forgot trying because they think ANY noise is worthy of being scouted now.

Did someone crank their dial too high or are they looking for Santa everytime they hear something?

I'm kinda glad of this change. And yes, this is coming from someone who farms Focus via stealth.

Always seemed dumb that you could kill an enemy right in front of his friend and they show absolutely zero awareness.

So, finnaly stealth works on a realistic way?

I'm kinda glad of this change. And yes, this is coming from someone who farms Focus via stealth.

Always seemed dumb that you could kill an enemy right in front of his friend and they show absolutely zero awareness.

I'm not saying they should put it back the way it was but what is up now is beyond realistic. I don't know about you guys but I don't get alert when the wind outside bangs the windchimes against my house.  I would like it to be a bit harder but this isn't a sniper simulator.  If they want it to be super hard, scale it based on level of the node so it gets harder as you go through the star map.

dear de can we get dera vandal the old way ie through an event or heaven forbid darvo. cause getting wraith and dera stuff from sorties instead of what your after ie lenses and the new frame now is getting out of the field of annoying towards greatly annoying. please give news to making the sortie reward feeling better at some point cause at this rate its going to hit insulting territories eventually.

an upset frost prime

If you discount the fact we have any ability to affect alert levels, sure.

Why can't we actually hide LoS?  Why can't we get rid of bodies?  Why are there no real stealth game mechanics?

Why are they nerfing the ability to farm focus before they fix the broken focus system?

I just won't bother with focus at this point.  It was already borderline lame, now its just tedious.  I am starting to feel like I am rep grinding in WoW.  Killing mobs for 3 points out of the 21,000 I need for Exalted.

id like to report a glitch where after using a power i cannot jump or run or crouch it seems like all of my keybinds dont work but when i check in the options they are correctly as i set them. please fix this. Id also like to add i cannot utilize my 3hr credit boost i received at login because of this bug..one more thing i did the constitution alert and did not get the mod i check my mod foundry. it was not there

Edited by SanpagitaKai

Can we have this fixed please?

Certain Eximus are completely immune to certain damage types.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570556-are-you-kidding-me-u18-bug-invulnerable-enemies/

Eximus units' damage resistance has its capped around 75%, however, U18 introduced a bug that Guardian Eximi with Proto Shield are completely immune to Puncture, Corrosive and Heat damage.

Those enemies are immune to puncture, heat and corrosive damage which are the most important damage type for most void missions.
I did encounter this issue when I had to kill enemies(defense, interception and extermination), and I had to give up and quit.
  Edited by aerosoul1337

Hello Guys!!

anyone try Hieracon - Pluto Dark Sector Excavation?

it's bug ?

i play this mission and got T4key as my Reward But after i finish this mission my T4key have change 
it still T4 but not what i got in mission 

can you guy check it ?

im really annoyed

Spoilers, Second Dream.

Durring the Ending Cutscene of the Quest Second Dream, the latest patch's Hotfix ( 18.1.2 I beleive ) came into effect, unfortunatly freezing the game requiring a client restart. When returning to the game, the cutscene was still requiring one to hit the cancel or exit button on the bottom right to complete the cutscene. Upon doing this, one is returned to the ship however there was No mission complete reward screen as others have said occurs. An inbox message from Ordis, shows the Broken War and Scar reward however No Focus Lense. The Focus Lense does not appear in the inventory, nor does it appear when selecting "Actions" in the Arsenal, Warframe, Upgrades menu. I did not accidentally spend the Focus Lense as a friend immidiatly started to explain to new content when I had finished the Quest being quite pleased with it. It was not untill I explained that I did not recive one that it was clear things did not go as were intended.

Posted in Missions Thread as a Bug.