Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.2 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Left Bumper totally breaks the power menu (if you have it set for that) still since the update today. No idea why its like that... had to swap my Left and Right Bumpers' mappings to make it so the power menu didn't stay expanded and broken (and you can't really do much when it is expanded...).

^This

First of all praise for your game and how much effort you invest, but ... :)

After the 18 update my game is very unstable... fps drops from 125 to 20 fps... throws me from the game to desktop constantly because evolution engine stop working!!!

I can not play this game like the old days... Please Help!!! :/

Stealth play is now totally broken:

You broke mechanics of stealth play because you didn't like us farming focus efficiently with stealth multipliers:

- Kills in the first 5 seconds after spawning do not count towards the stealth kill. (I can't really judge on that, since it's nowadays really hard to know why the f the stealth kill chain has been broken (see point 2). If the only don't count towards the stealth counter it's not so bad, if they break the counter its really bad.

- Enemies reaction to dead bodies is way too fast. If I slide with my Orthos through 2 enemies and the second enemy facing the first one stands 1 meter behind the first, being killed only a milisecond after the first one the stealth chain is broken. Seriously???

- If I don't one-hit kill a heavy and need a second swing the stealth chain is broken, that's ok. But If he only grunts once nearly the entire map is alerted and make stealth play nearly impossible (A little bit exaggerating here)

Reward Problematic:

I really like doing sorties because it's an easy way to play hard content outside of 60min T4 survival and other endless missions.

But how you handle the rewards its really bad. Putting stuff into the reward table you only need once (Karak Wraith, Dera Vandal, Nezha) or are just utterly worthless (small lenses since you can buy large ones for 40p) is really a downer.

The problem with stuff you only need once is: You really need it only once, ok you can sell them but sorties are supposed to be endgame stuff. So give us stuff veteran players can actually use. Another problem with these things is you need to keep them in the droptables otherwise new players can only get them from the market or from trading.

A way to solve this problem would be creating something like reward pools. For example create 3 pools you can choose from.

Pool Nr. 1 has all the blueprints from the current session

Pool Nr. 2 has lenses

Pool Nr. 3 has Cores and reactor (I kinda like the cores, because you never have too many cores, but my 4 Karak Wraith blueprint, since I already have the weapon from the first time)

We've seen it with Vauban, Mutalist Alad V Nav and we will see this with nitain, Karak Wraith, Dera Vandal, Nezha:

When these Items are new you need to have a certain frequency so people can get it, but after some time the interest fades and and you make them appear less. Which is good for people who already have it, but this makes it very hard for future player getting this stuff.

Sorry for my wall of text

Edited by Shriker_sh

And melee is still messed up.

-Charge attacks ruining regular comboing (Less time to press next button in combo)

-Destroying the usefulness of the Mios due to huge charge time

-Glaives are even worse

-Holding back now causes you to go back instead of forward, thus causing the attack to miss

-Some combos being straight up wrong

Btw make the sorties replayable.

The time it takes to finish the sorties and the rewards you get after completing all three missions wont break the game.

But this would actually allow to to farm Nezha, even though it will be very annoying.

Btw the reward/time ration is really bad. I would say its more efficient if you're only after the rewards to play other stuff, sell the prime parts and buy what you need.

On a personal note:

Could you please stop pumping out Warframes like mad? They are not getting proper screen time and you are cropping down on the longevity of the game. I'm not going to point out some "copycat Frames" here that happened as of late but the rate of Warframes we received lately is just way too much. Wukong didn't even get his own loading screen, didn't he? Ivara was on the main screen for how long now? Two weeks? That is really sad. Especially since the last two are not "proper" Warframes to be acquired via a Bossfight, Dojo research or Quest.

1.) Stealth play is now totally broken:

2.) Reward Problematic:

A way to solve this problem would be creating something like reward pools. For example create 3 pools you can choose from.

Pool Nr. 1 has all the blueprints from the current session

Pool Nr. 2 has lenses

Pool Nr. 3 has Cores and reactor (I kinda like the cores, because you never have too many cores, but my 4 Karak Wraith blueprint, since I already have the weapon from the first time)

1.) That is weird, I just did a stealth mission as I usually do it and didn't notice any changes. The multiplier keeps rolling no matter what I kill until the end.

EDIT:

For clarification, I play stealth missions like STEALTH missions. Because how it was before the recent change, enemies HAVE been alerted by bodies and HAVE been alerted by people killed in front of them. It wasn't as braindead as it was for months now. That doesn't mean that I changed my way of playing, because I wanted to keep the feeling of being somewhat realistic. Always picking out the separated targets or picking out the last targets in a row where people don't look at them. Especially when you can just nail several enemies against the faraway wall with one arrow. So there are two ways to get rid of the bodies: DISINTEGRATE them or make them fly away via an arrow.

So I am not denying there is a change with my statement, I'm only stating that it doesn't affect me because of how I got used to play stealth missions long, long, long ago because it was similar to what we have now back in the days. I welcome the change. I enjoy now that I have a much lesser margin of error now.

2.) When I played my first Sortie mission, I saw how the reward was highlighted in green and thought to myself "well that is something different for a change. So I got this reward today, which means I won't get it again until I probably have all rewards for the season".

Sadly, the next day I realized it didn't work that way but I would still hope to have it work like that. I understand and somewhat agree the idea to choose a random pick from separate pools. Every now and then there is a choice from daily login rewards from 3 picks, so we know that piece of code already exists.

So what I would like to see personally is a combination of the two: Pick from one of the three pools and have that reward marked as "picked" for you until the season ends or until you got all rewards from that pool, at which point it resets.

While I like the idea that we can get stuff from previous events, the chances are still pretty horrible. But the problem is, it furthers the platinum trade market, which is why those wonky reward pools are unlikely to change to something better.

Edited by Khunvyel

Ty for all the fixes and stuff, but the Loki deluxe skin is the cheapest, lazy deluxe skin to date. In my opinion that is of course. I regret buying it , the only good things in the bundle are the armor and the rest. Also i was amazed to see they added WAR only in that 595 bundled LOL wtf ??? ( yes i know you can get the bp from stalker and that you need broken war to make it, but in order to make broken war back you need war so its pointless )

FFS DE

The first mission of the current Sortie, the Interception, finished just when the current Nezha update was deploying, so when I got back to the ship my progress in the sortie was not saved.

I did it again last night, then the game crashed TWICE while loading the second mission of the sortie.

AND NOW, the following morning, 2 hotfixes later, I see that my progress in the sortie has reset again and I have to do the first interception mission A THIRD TIME.

what THE EVERLOVING F*** IS THIS?

Crashing, crashing constantly. I had the game crash 3 times in a row all before I even got a chance to start a mission. Please fix this DE, this is getting REALLY irritating.

Edit: Bug number: WAR-661578

Edit2: ...and the support site is down, because of course it is. What the hell DE?

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

U18,1,2 update enabled a bug probably related to the reset of Sortie rewards from Season 1 reward pool to Season 2 reward pool, where the UI shows an active (Infested) invasion details instead of the (Grineer) Sortie details on the same sector node. It's not the first time I've seen it crop up, 

though this one seems to be more directly related to the reset that came with U18,1,2 to coincide with Nezha's release in U18,1,0.

I'm including links of screenshots of the bug at the various points it's noticeable:

Picture of Sortie information in system status bar on navigation main screen:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577169684

Picture of mission select demonstrating choice between regular mission, Invasion, or Sortie:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577169717

Picture of Sortie sector node displaying Invasion faction and level range, but Sortie mission type, expiry timer, and conditions:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577169698

Happy holidays all!

Nice work with Rhino's Iron Skin visuals.......now it rules, we can see the palatine skin and notice that we have the skill on.

Really nice work.

Just wondering to increase a bit the inmune time after casting Iron Skin......it's really poor only 3 secs......maybe let it be affected by duration. Or increase the health of the iron skin a bit, still poor for endgame. But what would be really great and maybe the definitive fix for rhino that could make him the frame we all want....make Iron Skin be recastable as our wish, same that happens with frost's globe (it's really useless if we have 1% of Iron skin's health and a bombtard shoot us and we die in the endgame cause of Iron Skin health is useless at 1%) It should be casted and reactivated similar to sindicate augment, but dont make us losing a mod slot for that, plz.  Keep on and thnks for improving game.

Edited by Raddet

So Rhino Iron Skin selfdamage absord was removed. Valkyr can be invulnerable and Trinity can use selfdamage 99% blessing but no, Rhino cant have ~20k Iron Skin.. Very disappointed. First DE puts newest Warframe to Sortie rewards, can take months to farm and now this Rhino nerf. I dont like at all.