Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.2 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

So Rhino Iron Skin selfdamage absord was removed. Valkyr can be invulnerable and Trinity can use selfdamage 99% blessing but no, Rhino cant have ~20k Iron Skin.. Very disappointed. First DE puts newest Warframe to Sortie rewards, can take months to farm and now this Rhino nerf. I dont like at all.

I can agree with this.

Seems like a big crashgrab by DE, new warframe in sorties?! and almost all of the new stuff in a bundle ?? lolol

As for Rhino, I guess selfdamage absorb wasn't intended, but it was clever use of mechanics by players and made Rhino viable (for a short time).

God forbid DE nerf Trinity selfdamage mechanics or Chroma's, but let's be real. They can be and are more OP by far.

U18 was really great, I feel thankful for that.

As for this being the year of quality,

please DE don’t just barf up new shiny things and mess up old stuff, instead please revisit and fix some older mistakes

there are a lot of out there :

-still no fix for's (like sometimes one can't crouch nor jump etc…)

-and some frames that feel very abandoned and require a lot of love by the devs, and also more thinking thru (example : Limbo :( )

Merry Christmas DE, and thank you for your hard work.

Crashing, crashing constantly. I had the game crash 3 times in a row all before I even got a chance to start a mission. Please fix this DE, this is getting REALLY irritating.

Edit: Bug number: WAR-661578

Edit2: ...and the support site is down, because of course it is. What the hell DE?

Evolution engine stop working? :)

U18.1.0 is totaly absurdic only coze of some frames (The best ones like they hade sopose to wokr have bine ruined destroid  couldint pick up energy in there abilitys) its just absurd, why its iven an idiea ? iven further why it did hapen ? things like  this ounlgy  leead Warframe  to its death there are no other way for Warframe to go if thing like this is going to continue its only gonna kill Warframe, thats only my opinion but i think 95% of Warframe comunity will agree with me