The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding: Where Is Nezha For Consoles?

(PSN)xXToastiButterXx

Question

Ok console tenno, I know you are all (most) wondering why we didn't recieve Nezha, but this is a good explanation.

He is a sortie reward for PC players, We dont have sorties, if we got Nezha on all platforms, we console players would only have the plat option.

I know it seems like we're getting pushed aside for content, but it's mostly DE not wanting to give us a frame that we can only get with plat!

Be patient Tenno! Nezha may come as soon as we get U18, if not then, at least we have Ivara and The Second Dream to keep us occupied for a long time!

15 answers to this question

also there's the fact that we didn't even get the u18 yet, we don't know if he's in there too (however slight a chance there is, i mean they could have planned ahead and had nehza ready for the console update, and timed it so that he would be released on pc while the console release was in cert)

Idk 2 frames at once seems kinda impossible not saying it won't happen but idk seems kinda iffy to me

that's really not it at all.

there's already an Update in Certification for both Consoles already.

Digital Extremes can't push a new Warframe before that Update gets pushed to Live, that would have Console builds having content out of order and all kinds of mismatched. can't have an update skip the line for another update.

Digital Extremes can't push a new Warframe before that Update gets pushed to Live, that would have Console builds having content out of order and all kinds of mismatched. can't have an update skip the line for another update.

Agreed

Could be true, though it's clear DE has added content in earlier patches of the game to be released later on.

We saw this with Wukong, and recent Prime Accesses. A small 'hotfix' would activate this content for use, which I believe is near to almost entirely server-side, with updating the Market options and some drop tables.

It doesn't appear these Hotfixes require Certification due to them having been released several times within a couple of days after a major update, though DE may have some sort of partnership set up with Sony to allow for rapid Certification of small amounts of content after a release of a larger update.

I truly don't know.

However, with how Nezha has been within the game's code for a while, I'd suspect PS4 and XB1 would already have it hidden away somewhere awaiting activation.

Could be true

However, with how Nezha has been within the game's code for a while, I'd suspect PS4 and XB1 would already have it hidden away somewhere awaiting activation.

very possible!

Developers on Consoles definitely have the tendency to do that to be able to keep release schedules. and partnership agreements with large Companies to Console Platforms seems possible as well.