Window Curtain Scarf

ul5w8VO.jpg
55vnBsF.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my clanmates suggested I make a scarf that hangs over one shoulder only, or at least doesn't sit in the middle. I personally can't give up my love for symmetry, so I opted for this curtain-esque appearance. I also wanted to make something that looks like it can fit seamlessly onto any frame without having to use a peg(with saryn being the hardest to pull off for obvious reasons) so I went with shoulder mounts with similar forms to loki prime's bits.

curtains1.jpg

http://p3d.in/medqt

I've mostly modeled in all the important parts, just looking for feedback/criticism before I start the small details and then the high-poly.

Edit: here's a better picture to show what I'm trying to accomplish in terms of attachment.

curtains1_rhino.jpg

Edited by alexmach1

I might just make it symmetrical for the sake of simplicity, but for now here's some concepts for the main part:

curtains2.jpg

I want to try and make the cloth portion the thing that sets this apart from the other syandanas rather than the shoulder mounts, but at the same time I really want the shoulder mounts rather than a stick in the back.

I might just make it symmetrical for the sake of simplicity, but for now here's some concepts for the main part:

curtains2.jpg

I want to try and make the cloth portion the thing that sets this apart from the other syandanas rather than the shoulder mounts, but at the same time I really want the shoulder mounts rather than a stick in the back.

But, the asymmetry is what makes this so amazing.  ;~;

My top two picks would be F and G, I'm iffy on D.

curtains2.jpg

I'd personally go with G.

Something to remember though, is that WF's cloth physics system probably won't agree too well with F, what with the metal bit mid-scarf. Unless you were plannign on just weighting the metal bits as though they were cloth?

It's...

A SCARF!  A SCAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRFFF!

Brotha, get some texturing on the cloth part and use either the last or second to last option for the end piece, and you've got my next paycheck waiting.  THIS IS SO CLOSE to being a normal scarf, but it's got the perfect amount of Tenno influence.  +1!