Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffs Are Needed For Ne Zha. Any Word From De?

tripletriple

Ne Zha is a testimony to DE's ability to make a fun and engaging warframe. The problem is that it is also a testimony to their inconsistency with warframe powers. Ne Zha is weak and underwhelming in all aspects. If you are expecting a strong warframe, save your money.

His firewalker is a suicidal skill that would be a good skill, but you have to run into the enemy to make it work. Increase the damage and make it scale with range mods. 5 energy/sec shouldn't get you killed. Lets reduce it to 1.5 energy/sec. Make it melt armor as a buff. 50 % base affected by power strength.

His second skill should scale with melee mods and bounce to more targets, because it doesn't do damage at all. Increase the healing range in it. I shouldn't have to hug an enemy who could kill me to get hp back.

His 3 stun range is just sad. 2 meters really? Change the range to 7 meters base. Make it so that next to Ne Zha team mates receive 20% damage reduction and damage bonus.

His 4 is a decent skill but offers nothing when the enemies are impaled, has wonky aiming and takes an eternity to cast and de cast. Triple the damage. Get rid of the duration and add at least a 200% additional bonus damage for impaled enemies please.

The synergy between fire walker and the ring should reward you for placing yourself in danger. Increase the damage and range and let it slow enemies by 50 %.

Mogamu video about buffing Ne Zha

Edited by tripletriple

Wukong and Nezha are a bit lacking, but they'll get better one day.

Lol one day. Kinda like the frames that've needed reworks for months if not years :|

His firewalker is a suicidal skill that would be a good skill, but you have to run into the enemy to make it work.

His second skill should scale with melee mods because it doesn't do damage at all.

His 3 stun range is just sad. 2 meters really?

His 4 is a decent skill but offers nothing when the enemies are impaled, has wonky aiming and takes an eternity to cast and decast. Can we at least get a damage bonus? 200 % for impaled enemies please. 

Pretty much all this. And I'd like if his 2 skill actually targeted enemies for the bounces. I mean I hit 1 enemy it bounces around and then it comes back to me. This is one of the main reasons I hate throwing melee weapons. If it's gonna be weak give it full targeting on the throw. It'd also be nice if fire walker did a considerable amount of more damage. It's like having a line of crazy weak heat damage. I see just ticks of 50s or 100s which is nothing late game.

His firewalker is a suicidal skill that would be a good skill, but you have to run into the enemy to make it work. - Needs wider radius

His second skill should scale with melee mods and bounce to more targets, because it doesn't do damage at all. - Needs an effect that allows you to hover cross-hair over many enemies and toss it hitting every all of them consecutively as well as scale with mods. This all done while holding 1 to activate it.

His 3 stun range is just sad. 2 meters really? - How disappointingly useless.

His 4 is a decent skill but offers nothing when the enemies are impaled, has wonky aiming and takes an eternity to cast and decast. Can we at least get a damage bonus? 200 % for impaled enemies please. - Sounds like it needs to do Viral damage or cause fire proc with damage that scales based on other abilities or for other abilities. Even goes as far as to allow the Chakram or w/e to auto aim at enemies w/o hovering cross hair over them with a damage boost.

His firewalker is a suicidal skill that would be a good skill, but you have to run into the enemy to make it work. - Needs wider radius

His second skill should scale with melee mods and bounce to more targets, because it doesn't do damage at all. - Needs an effect that allows you to hover cross-hair over many enemies and toss it hitting every all of them consecutively as well as scale with mods. This all done while holding 1 to activate it.

His 3 stun range is just sad. 2 meters really? - How disappointingly useless.

His 4 is a decent skill but offers nothing when the enemies are impaled, has wonky aiming and takes an eternity to cast and decast. Can we at least get a damage bonus? 200 % for impaled enemies please. - Sounds like it needs to do Viral damage or cause fire proc with damage that scales based on other abilities or for other abilities. Even goes as far as to allow the Chakram or w/e to auto aim at enemies w/o hovering cross hair over them with a damage boost.

Yea I was thinking wider radius too but it's already slightly larger than his body. So I mean fire walker that'd spread out any more than it does wouldnt really be fire walker anymore.

I think chakram just needs to seek out enemies is all. 

The stun is useless but with the speed you run at the dmg resistance isnt so bad even if its worse than iron skin.

It definitely needs to do fire. Ne Zha was given fire wheels(firewalker) and a fire-tipped spear(Supposed to be divine spears I think) when he was brought back to life. He has a plain damage spear that holds people down. It needs to deal fire damage possibly over time. If it did it'd make the skill slightly more useful. It also needs a lot better targeting. Cause I go in to CC a crowd of enemies lets say 20 but only 5 get impaled while 15 do or dont take damage.

Edited by rawr1254

Just throwing out some suggestions...

1. The longer an enemy stands in the fire, the more damage it'll do. Also, isn't turned off by 2's teleport

2. Has some sort of homing mechanism. It's honestly kinda hard to hit enemies with it.

3. So far it's fine with me

4. If spears pierce through Nezha's fire, they should become flaming spears and do more damage

The spears could also explode damaging nearby enemies as well with big explosions after duration  or deactivation

Or you light up each of the spears as you run by, doing so would ignite them or engulf them in extra flames causing a big explosion upon deactivation or duration end.

This idea as a Legend of Zelda vibe in lighting torches or bombs.

Of course he spears can already be lit and explode and all you do is make the flames even more intense w/ a bigger explosion w/ more damage.

As for the Blazing  Chakram, this is where the absorb vie comes in. The damage absorbed can be used in it's throwing attack. Chakram explodes on each target lighting them on fire and when you teleport, you cause a big explosion causing Blast proc lighting enemies on fire. Blazing Chakram should still stack with mods, the damage absorption is for damage scaling.

Also, the damage absorbed also make fire walk even wider and more damaging. Also with Firewalk active, those that attack you should be lit on fire. With extra damage on enemies on fire or lower fire resistance. Enemies ignited explode upon death damaging nearby enemies lighting them up as well.

Both these powers combined would turn the spears into a nuke.

Boom Synergy :)

Blazing Chakram should home in on target either automatically(by default or only those lit on fire by holding down power key(Ivara vibe)) or by hovering your reticle over enemies after holding the power key(Ivara vibe) and tap that power key again to toss it Or hold power key until done.

As a bonus, when you impale enemies lit on fire with spears, the spears become lit able to explode.

Look at all this Synergy. But is it too dependent on Synergy?

Also Firewalk needs a range buff. Stun needs a range buff.

Edited by Sorise

firewalker= hallowed ground you keep it on at all times and make a patch in the enemies path to you.

that shuriken is for precision kills= headshot/stun+teleport to kill high value target max power strength needed

3 works like iron skin keep your eye on it  works marvelously good with naramon focus.

4 strength skill power up and jump in or above the mobs heads then trigger = best results in killing.

I only played with this frame for roughly 3 hrs and forma 2 times both times leveling up on tycho against the sentients from 0-30 in 40 mins runs and only went down once.

firewalker= hallowed ground you keep it on at all times and make a patch in the enemies path to you.

True

that shuriken is for precision kills= headshot/stun+teleport to kill high value target max power strength needed

Lol wtf? Precision kills? It kills NOTHING Every hit I see it deals like 100 damage if Im lucky

3 works like iron skin keep your eye on it  works marvelously good with naramon focus.

True. A crappier Iron Skin

4 strength skill power up and jump in or above the mobs heads then trigger = best results in killing.

Its CC, damage, and way it deals damage is all crap. Activate>Hope enemies get caught>kill them on the stakes/decast for slam or die because the animation time/chance of impalement is crap

I only played with this frame for roughly 3 hrs and forma 2 times both times leveling up on tycho against the sentients from 0-30 in 40 mins runs and only went down once.

Other frames go down never. I wrecked a bunch of lvl 80 sentients with my Wukong in the simulacrum. Anything can survive/deal dmg/cc better than Nezha

Edited by rawr1254