Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Suggestion To Lessen The Rng In Sortie Rewards And The Reasoning Behind It.

Torguish

So yeah. I'd just like to see 1 addition or ''system'', in this case, to be added into the sortie rewards.

NOTE:
This system i'm suggesting is in no way perfect or even necessary, this i know. I just think the reward system needs a big improvement to feel rewarding rather than frustrating. It's just to give a sense of direction of what i'd like to see this system go in.

Another thing: This is me and me alone speaking. Not speaking on behalf on anyone except the experience i have had in this game. You'd think this would be obvious but apparently not. Not on these forums at least.. :|

Step 1:
Add same time items type items into 1 category with some exceptions.
Examples:
Category 1: Lenses.
Category 2: Mods, Cores with the exception of legendary one.
Category 3: Warframe/Weapon parts.
Category 4: I small bundle of rare resources. (Like Nitain or Tellurium)
*Legendary core is a chance to get no matter what category you choose

Or. If you really have to be unfun and need to scratch that ''RNG-scratch'' you seem to be having lately:
*Divide the weapons and warframe parts between the other categories.

Step 2:
Before you start your sortie you choose the category you want the reward from. And when you finish it, you get a random item from that category.

Why i think something like this should exist?
Simple, really. During season 1, i actually got the following items:
2 Naramon lens
3 Madurai Lens
3 Barrel for one of the weapons.
1 stack of 25 Cores

Believe it or not, i was actually rather happy for the drops i got. I'm trading the lenses for Zarunik and all BUT the fact remains, why I'd actually like to have a chance, a chance that i can have a say in to get the weapon parts in some way. Right now it just felt like the game completely locked me out of getting even a chance of getting this weapon. I can't even trade anything for anything. :|

Not to mention:
It's literally better to farm platinum and buy the sortie rewards rather than to try your luck to get those items yourself. It's just not right, not in the least.

DE has to to have 1 person there that thinks ''Why is keeping up a Kubrow puppy business better in getting new gear than ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME.'', right?

Overall; I think the Sortie missions are fun and challenging.