Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Field Of View

Kobi_Blade

I'm sorry if this was already posted, but the search function on a Forum is useless, I really tried looking for FoV related threads, but the search function wouldn't cooperate.

We need a Field of View slider in-game, I know what everyone is going to say "There's already a FoV Slider in-game", I say no, we have a FoV bar, we need FoV values.

I've been playing around with the FoV slider, but it's impossible to find the right value.

All I'm asking for is values on the FoV Slider, instead of a bar with no information.

Even though I'm saying this, I don't believe DE will ever implement such feature, this has been asked and talked about in years, and nothing has been done to date.

Just posting this here, in hope it gets the attention it needs, to force DE to finally do something about it, after all this years, it's all I can do.

Edited by JoseSnake

I think you have a good idea, until you said "I don't believe DE will ever implement such feature"

Why say that? It's such a minor feature? If you go into a post with a bad attitude, no one is going to take your post seriously. I suggest editing the bottom information and changing your tone.

I'm being honest, this feature has been requested since day one, and was requested a second time when the FoV Bar was added.

And until now, DE always ignored it.

This is not the first Thread asking for values on FoV, I kinda lost hope, I'm also frustrated and annoyed due to recent bugs/problems.

I know DE has a lot on their plate, and I meant no disrespect whatsoever.

Edited by JoseSnake

Personally I'd wish for the FoV bar to be extended to the right. I have severe issues with FoV related motion sickness and unless my slider is on the far right, I get sick. I'm pretty sure it used to be wider, but I can't exactly say in which update they changed it.

Also please take out the FoV reducer when sprinting. Loki+Volt ends in guaranteed sickness if I don't wait for the sprint boost to pass before attempting to run again.

I don't own a wide screen so without having my dear minimum of 90º of FOV I am always blind from one of the sides without being constantly turning my camera around, since I can't opt out from shoulder view camera. I am certain the FOV slider doesn't even reach 90º.

• 3 weeks later...

What we need

-Higher Max FOV (120 preferably)

-Zoom FOV (0% = Same as basic setting [because some people aim strictly for the tighter spread, and don't need the zoom])

-Ability FOV (0% = Disable Ability FOV change entirely [i.e. Volt's Speed, Loki's Switch Teleport, Rhino's Charge, etc.)

-Fast Movement FOV (0% = No change whilst moving fast)

-A box displaying the FOV as a number (That can be typed into for setting specific angles of vision)

Obviously individual weapon and ability FOV scale settings would be nice, but it's better to start off basic in requests due to DE having a lot of other priorities.

Edited by Vougue