Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Same with me. Warframe always prepares to download before downloading updates, meaning I have to turn my system on for it to start. Being in rest mode doesn't matter. We never have gotten an answer on this. I believe it started when that whole problem came about with the error that started the entire client download. I have a fast connection, but it takes very long to actually start downloading, every time we have an update. Please advise.

Praise be!

I know it's been asked multiple times but will we be getting the promo codes from the PC version?

It's been asked multiple times and answered multiple times.

Same with me. Warframe always prepares to download before downloading updates, meaning I have to turn my system on for it to start. Being in rest mode doesn't matter. We never have gotten an answer on this. I believe it started when that whole problem came about with the error that started the entire client download. I have a fast connection, but it takes very long to actually start downloading, every time we have an update. Please advise.

It's been asked multiple times and answered multiple times.

It was? Where? How? 

Drew this thread should be linked to on the main sites official post. Also the official update post only have u18 related info, it's missing every thing from 17.7.1 - 18 like the trial, mios, and saryn rework. Not everyone comes to the forums for update info so I think this should get tacked on for the casual communities sake.