Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

DEVS !!!! I Have TWO MAJOR ISSUES to bring to every one attention, and I'm sure the players will agree to the issues, OK ! IVARA my favor warframe but the issues with her is one she need more armor smh !! noway in hell a badass warframe with assassin like skills should be that weak and die fast, PLEASE!! improve in armor, and two what is the point in having the NAVIGATOR ability ?? it's pointless cause archers don't navigator arrows, Archers make arrows rain down on the enemies, like having a valley of arrows raining down on enemies ability that base on Strength, Duration, and Stretch Mods ..... PLEASE DEVS !! I hope y'all address the issues and make changes soon

Thanks for your time.

I stay happy gamer

PS4- xonline_onfire_x

Love Warframe !!!

New system? Iv finished the 2nd dream but I see no system. What am I missing here? Did I just misunderstand? Anyway, been loving it and lookign forward to the ring of fire, the ring of fire. And it burns burns burns.

The new system is...

The focus system. You should chosen one of the five focus schools at the conclusion of second dream. You then need to attach the lens to a level 30 weapon or warframe which will allow you to gain focus experience.

More information here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus