Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

THANK YOU DE for pushing the update for us so quickly, i love everything about U18 accept one thing, im a main rhino player got the palatin skin pack the hour of release, i loved the way my armor plates looked pre 18, now there size is cut in half on the palatine skin, it bothered me to a point were i didnt start playing until an hour after 18 launched, im extremely bothered by this i love the palatine skin and i cant bring myself to use it because armor looks so small and not right, PLEASE make the armor plates fit the way they did PRE 18 LAUNCH on the palatine skin, it would make my and many rhino mains day, thank you

DE why is it that EVERYTIME you release another UPDATE you leave us with MORE AND MORE glitches!?!?!?!?!?  I am so F'G tired of this. Did you even test this ???? I have tried the new quest mission TWICE now, and just as we are about to complete the mission (Mission to take moon from the void) the game CRASHES!!!!!  We the users, the ones that actually SUPPORT you monetarily, deserve MORE. I'm SO SICK of this!! I'm angry to the point, I want to blow up. My nerves are frayed, the Shadow Stalker and his NEW FOUND powers was bad enough, but then when I'm about to finish???? COME ON!!!!

DE why is it that EVERYTIME you release another UPDATE you leave us with MORE AND MORE glitches!?!?!?!?!?  I am so F'G tired of this. Did you even test this ???? I have tried the new quest mission TWICE now, and just as we are about to complete the mission (Mission to take moon from the void) the game CRASHES!!!!!  We the users, the ones that actually SUPPORT you monetarily, deserve MORE. I'm SO SICK of this!! I'm angry to the point, I want to blow up. My nerves are frayed, the Shadow Stalker and his NEW FOUND powers was bad enough, but then when I'm about to finish???? COME ON!!!!

Calm down. DE is doing their best, but they can't get everything prefect every time. I can count on one hand the number of times I've had crashes, as can a majority of people. Just because you've been having issues doesn't mean that you get a free pass to insult the developers. Having the game crash sucks I'm sure, but you need to realize that this game is still being worked on all the time, so it's bound to be unstable at times. Just take a step back, relax and try again, or go find something else to play for a while.

Hey drew, I use the classic controller and according to your instructions, swiping the touch pad will change the quiver (which it does) and pressing and holding the TouchPad will charge the arrow selected and shoot it. But the only thing that happens when I touch and hold the TouchPad is the mini map expands. Can a fix be out in for this?

Hey drew, I use the classic controller and according to your instructions, swiping the touch pad will change the quiver (which it does) and pressing and holding the TouchPad will charge the arrow selected and shoot it. But the only thing that happens when I touch and hold the TouchPad is the mini map expands. Can a fix be out in for this?

I see I'm not the only one

Thank You so much for this update.

I only have but one question to ask :p where are the 1 credit free items/skins that the pc has. I am going on a holiday so i will mis this... or did i just not look in the right places, since on pc it's on the main page of the market and well, here it is'nt and i searched for weapon skins but it has yet to be found. Kinda want that candy stick they have on pc, or the kubrow crismas hat, red nose... :)

please tell me it's in the game xD

For those that still need to add the promocode to their account:

Go to:

https://www.warframe.com/promocode

(be sure to login with your PS4 account)

and enter this code:

THESECONDDREAM

If you want to know the rewards you will receive on Monday, Dec 21st at 11am ETt:

https://www.warframe.com/news/attention-ps4-tenno-6

Good luck Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)Dragonclaw91

Thank You so much for this update.

I only have but one question to ask :p where are the 1 credit free items/skins that the pc has. I am going on a holiday so i will mis this... or did i just not look in the right places, since on pc it's on the main page of the market and well, here it is'nt and i searched for weapon skins but it has yet to be found. Kinda want that candy stick they have on pc, or the kubrow crismas hat, red nose... :)

please tell me it's in the game xD

yeah i am also hoping for the christmas stuff i am hoping this upcoming week we may see it.

Edited by (PS4)Zeo-mare

DE's need to be congratulated on the completion of the Second  Dream quest line. the planning and execution was exquisite. you have long put to shame other large game makers. this is the best looking and most innovative game out. with much care and hard work you have done something to push gaming froward and set an example for others to be led by.Just remember success only raises expectations and the challenges you will face on the path you have chosen. we will be watching to see what you do next with high hopes.