Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

U18 and LORE Big :)

I only wished that there New Focus System was explained on how it actually works in game.

Also Not recieving the Festive Cosmetics before xmas is a real let down.

But look forward to Nezha in future sortie rewards.

And overall great update Thanks DE

Thank you DE. I really appreciate the speed in which you got this out to us, I also appreciate how fast Sony worked to certify it. I love the new quest it was really engaging, I was so excited to play the saryn rework which is amazing. I love watching the enemies across the screen light up with viral damage. dE did a great job with all of the content. Two things though when I purchased the orphid saryn skin did it come with the the dual zoren skin or is that separate, I could not find it in market. On Ivara I think the her color may have a problem. The color of her legs are staying white and not chaging when I change all of her colors.

To the Saryn question, no, you have to buy the bundle, located in "Bundles" and buy it from there to get the Cystkis skin for the Dual Zoren and Melia Sugatra, they do not come seperate.

And for the Ivara Colors, it is working correctly, same as it is on PC, her (Tertiary?) Color dictates the lower arms and hands more prominently, but her lower torso, stomach and thighs are more washed out, just dont go too saturated with the colors and keep it light, unless every other color is dark, find a darker shade of your Secondary color!

Can u hide it more? about promo? I'd opened website every day, but I didnt read the topic about u18. Because I have pc account, and I know all content of 18.. And I just looked for promo. This is unrespect, from ur side, DE, big posts about promo 4 PC and no one specific topic 4 PS4. Thank u.

Is there any way to improve the performance of saryns spore ability? Casting spore with range completely kills the frame rate for every player for the rest of the mission. It isn't a small drop either it's like a 80% reduction to framer ate and makes the game unplayable. I love saryn to death and her rework is wicked. I expected to be disappointed but she's so strong now she even kills the playability of the game. See if you can look into it. DE DREW if you have any questions as to what I mean hit me up on ps4 I'll be on all week I'll show you what I mean. It's rough. Otherwise great work. Glad the game is moving forward and becoming huge

Edited by (PS4)General_Favel

Is there any way to improve the performance of saryns spore ability? Casting spore with range completely kills the frame rate for every player for the rest of the mission. It isn't a small drop either it's like a 80% reduction to framer ate and makes the game unplayable. I love saryn to death and her rework is wicked. I expected to be disappointed but she's so strong now she even kills the playability of the game. See if you can look into it. DE DREW if you have any questions as to what I mean hit me up on ps4 I'll be on all week I'll show you what I mean. It's rough. Otherwise great work. Glad the game is moving forward and becoming huge

This x100 (DE)Drew. Seeing spore and toxin damage numbers pop up all over the map does things to me that I will not speak of here. 

But it also drops the frame rate to that of Sega Genesis. Which then I can't effectively use Miasma. (I have to rapidly tap 4 just to try and get 1 Miasma out).

Please fix this... I just got a buddy into the game over the weekend and he is not impressed with that frame rate drop. Save a life DE! 

Thanks again for the update though. The quest was beautiful.