Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Is Nezha?

crimsonspartan1

Eh, pretty decent.

He's pretty hard to keep alive due to cast times, weak defences, and a weaker iron skin, but he's hella fun to play with.

Currently Divine Spears isn't CC'ing enemies under the effect of Ancient Healer aura's though, so casting that is a death sentence near a bunch of buffed enemies.

Lost 2 revives due to that bug. Had to leave a T4S solo at 30 minutes because there were too many healers spawning, effectively removing my main source of CC.

Edited by XxCurtennoxX

He might just be my favorite frame now. I have 3 forma on him. I take him to the sorties. He has decent survivability. He has good cc and utility. The last mission I ran was a infested defense. So I put rush on him and with like 1.7 speed just ran circle around the defense target making a ring of fire. I then shot my synoid simulor. He can be strong.

Now, as I mod him. Max redirection and max vitality. Max energy efficiency (fleeting rank 4 and streamline), stretch, intesify, primed flow, primed continuity, and whatever utility slot mod you prefer. 

He might just be my favorite frame now. I have 3 forma on him. I take him to the sorties. He has decent survivability. He has good cc and utility. The last mission I ran was a infested defense. So I put rush on him and with like 1.7 speed just ran circle around the defense target making a ring of fire. I then shot my synoid simulor. He can be strong.

Now, as I mod him. Max redirection and max vitality. Max energy efficiency (fleeting rank 4 and streamline), stretch, intesify, primed flow, primed continuity, and whatever utility slot mod you prefer. 

That's pretty much the build i use, except i use Steel Fiber and Vitality, rather than Redirection and Vitality.

Steel fiber buffs your Warding Halo, and you can simply heal by casting your ult and making easy targets for your Blazing Chakram. Then simply kill the enemy you threw the Chakram at and you're healed again whilst you've got your Halo up.

I guess it's personal preference, i just feel making use of his high-ish armour makes more sense.

Natah clue, there seems to be a severe lack of his systems bp going around compared to his other two parts :3

In all seriousness though, clanmates who bought him say he's basically Rhino but slightly worse since he's less tanky.

edit: a their/there/theyre grammar fail had occured

Edited by Vuli