Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2Nd Dream Feedback (Long And Maybe Spoilers)

ThumpumGood

Now that the fanbois, haters, brown nosers and knuckle draggers have had their say, I'll throw out my 2creds worth.

I dont play Warframe style of games. I play puzzle and DnD style RPGs. (Myst, Riven, DDO and LotRO). I've been playing PC games since the commodore64 and have played a lot of them. I suck at shooters. This is *attaboy* number one for DE. Shooters always turn me off but I like this one. I can be as twitchy or sedentary as I am in the mood for without getting bored out of my mind.

I have seen cut screens, expansion mini movies, lore plots, and more. And they all pass with me saying, *well that was a colossal waste of time. But the second dream was anything but average. You stepped up and dropped my jaw. I play on teamspeak. I was ahead of everyone else and they all thought my ooing and awing was me being sarcastic. I cant remember when a game did or had something that had me that excited in forever. It may have not been #1 but it was pretty frikin close.

I dont play shooters. I dont oo and aah over games. I criticize the faults. And Im having a hard time trying to find the words to say how awesome this is.

Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done. You have managed to open my wallet. And that doesnt happen in a game I can play for free. Excellent work and keep it up. You set a pretty high bar for yourselves.

Now that the fanbois, haters, brown nosers and knuckle draggers have had their say, I'll throw out my 2creds worth.

I dont play Warframe style of games. I play puzzle and DnD style RPGs. (Myst, Riven, DDO and LotRO). I've been playing PC games since the commodore64 and have played a lot of them. I suck at shooters. This is *attaboy* number one for DE. Shooters always turn me off but I like this one. I can be as twitchy or sedentary as I am in the mood for without getting bored out of my mind.

I have seen cut screens, expansion mini movies, lore plots, and more. And they all pass with me saying, *well that was a colossal waste of time. But the second dream was anything but average. You stepped up and dropped my jaw. I play on teamspeak. I was ahead of everyone else and they all thought my ooing and awing was me being sarcastic. I cant remember when a game did or had something that had me that excited in forever. It may have not been #1 but it was pretty frikin close.

I dont play shooters. I dont oo and aah over games. I criticize the faults. And Im having a hard time trying to find the words to say how awesome this is.

Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done. You have managed to open my wallet. And that doesnt happen in a game I can play for free. Excellent work and keep it up. You set a pretty high bar for yourselves.

Wait. Which category do you fall under? Begrudgingly appreciative cynic? Industry Plant?

Because I'm a brown-nosing, knuckle-dragging fanboi who is so pissed at you right now for stealing my thunder...who cares about my Syncophantic Opus after this glorious air-strike?

;). Merry Christmas, DE and community. The Warframe Universe has many an item on my wish list.