The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Middle Mouse Button/scroll Wheel Button Can No Longer Be Binded To Jump

Ascythian

This is a recent problem, started yesterday I believe but for some reason the middle mouse button on my rat 7 doesn't respond when in other games like Planetside 2 it does respond. This leads me to conclude that something has changed recently that no longer enables the middle mouse button/Scroll Wheel Button to respond. This is quite frustrating as I have always used the middle mouse button for jump in Warframe.

This might be possibly a problem with my mouse so it might be on my end where the problem lies.

Edited by Ascythian

This is a recent problem, started yesterday I believe but for some reason the middle mouse button on my rat 7 doesn't respond when in other games like Planetside 2 it does respond. This leads me to conclude that something has changed recently that no longer enables the middle mouse button/Scroll Wheel Button to respond. This is quite frustrating as I have always used the middle mouse button for jump in Warframe.

This might be possibly a problem with my mouse so it might be on my end where the problem lies.

They recently changed middle mouse button to alt fire with weapons so all weapons can zoom now, all I can think of is to make sure that altfire isn't still mapped to you middle mouse button.