The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Your Ultimate 4 Frame Team.

(XBOX)Solargeo

Survival: Banshee, banshee, Loki ( disarm , no irradiating disarm, or volt max duration shield, and Nekkros, dispoil with furis plus Aug mod to gain health. Along with sole survivor revive aug mod.

This setup we went 3.5 hrs t4. Banshee one sonar max strength and banshee to after nerf of energy toggle ability for ground quake for defense to revive fallen and regroup. Loki, obvious and volt obvious. TONKOR TONKOR SYNOID SIMULOR AND AMPREX.

The situation dictates the team.

This latest sortie, for example, was an Interception where our shields were butchered; we steamrolled it with constantly keeping four towers up with Trinity, Nyx, Nova, and a Frost (though the Frost was kind of just there). The Trinity (which was me) wouldn't let them get downed and kept the energy flowing, the Nova (a friend of mine) had Molecular Prime active most of the time, the Nyx (a random) locked the enemies into fighting each other with Chaos, and the Frost (the second random) had Globes up and was making snowmen or something of that (like I said, he was kind of just there as an extra).

I wouldn't bring this little goon squad to an Extermination, for example, but I'd certainly bring it along to a Defense or Mobile Defense. Likewise, I wouldn't bring this exact squad to a Defense where there was a elemental resistance with level 100+ Corpus (urrggghhhhhhh...), but instead bring Trinity, Nova, Mag, and Frost.

So, again, the situation dictates the loadout of both the frames and what frames are used.

Edited by (PS4)ToastyFairy01

The situation dictates the team.

This latest sortie, for example, was an Interception where our shields were butchered; we steamrolled it with constantly keeping four towers up with Trinity, Nyx, Nova, and a Frost (though the Frost was kind of just there). The Trinity (which was me) wouldn't let them get downed and kept the energy flowing, the Nova (a friend of mine) had Molecular Prime active most of the time, the Nyx (a random) locked the enemies into fighting each other with Chaos, and the Frost (the second random) had Globes up and was making snowmen or something of that (like I said, he was kind of just there as an extra).

I wouldn't bring this little goon squad to an Extermination, for example, but I'd certainly bring it along to a Defense or Mobile Defense. Likewise, I wouldn't bring this exact squad to a Defense where there was a elemental resistance with level 100+ Corpus (urrggghhhhhhh...), but instead bring Trinity, Nova, Mag, and Frost.

So, again, the situation dictates the loadout of both the frames and what frames are used.

We used Mag Prime (me), two Trinity Prime and a Nova...that setup was compareable easy!

My Mag crushed everything while one Trinity was doing the EV stuff and the other the Blessings...and Nova did whatever she did (Molecular prime) xD