The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties Omg!

(PSN)DarkSide666

It's not really that hard if that's what your trying to say.

Not everyone is a super amazing God in this game :) Bear in mind that not everyone is upto your level of play! Some people find the game harder than others....like most things in life.

gg

Edited by Jinx07

I thought I was pretty BADA$$ in Warframe but then I completed My 1st Sortie Mission weapon reworks needed FORMA NEEDED YOUTUBE NEEDED!!!

Yeah, that's kind of the standard that our experienced players are fully capable of doing solo with a single weapon.

I assume you haven't been playing for too long, just get a team and communicate. You'll be fine.

1st two Sorties I did with Saryn. Just sending Viruses and poison all over the map. 

3rd Sortie Saryn got owned. Tried with Equinox, did extremely well but others couldn't stay alive. 

Finally did it with mag and got it. Got pretty hectic when the whole map was nullifiers on the last wave.

Wasn't that it was hard just the 3rd mission was chaotic I admit I don't usually fight level 100+ enemies but Ember Prime & Squad pulled it off...

I can honestly say that after that Sortie I felt like the game became super easy...

Gonna have to start specifically test all my weapons for level 100+ like our youtube Tenno...