The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Second Dream And The Lotus [Spoilers]

(PSN)B0XMAN517

So I can move past the fact that tenno are not just mystical energy and are actually controlled by a little brown child I keep in the trunk of my car liset, but where the hek does the lotus come from and creep off to after the show?

At the end she shows up in the bottom of your liset, wipes your nose, asks you about school, and just slinks off. Where did she go? Is she creeping somewhere on my ship eating all the packed lunches and discarded kubrows? 

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

So I can move past the fact that tenno are not just mystical energy and are actually controlled by a little brown child I keep in the trunk of my car liset, but where the hek does the lotus come from and creep off to after the show?

At the end she shows up in the bottom of your liset, wipes your nose, asks you about school, and just slinks off. Where did she go? Is she creeping somewhere on my ship eating all the packed lunches and discarded kubrows? 

The Tenno is the kid, and this kid is a veteran warrior, trained in every martial art and can use a variety of weapons and war tactics. The Tenno only looks like a kid.

Well.

There's no real confirmation or even strong hints for this, but remember two key things:

1.) Lotus is a Sentient (source: Natah quest). She may not identify as a Sentient anymore and have turned her back on her people, but that doesn't change the fact that she and Hunhow are literally the same kind of creature.

2.) Hunhow can summon autonomous "fragments" of himself (source: Second dream quest, the attack after you find yourself).

Considering Lotus is a sentient I'm thinking the sexy human who we saw in our orbiter isn't really her.

Lotus' sentient self is probably hooked up to another machine somewhere remote controlling the MILF robot

I am thinking that aswel. Lotus itself is probably the same giant ship like Hunhow, albeit probably smaller because its his daughter and purple. :D This human lotus could be Margulis turned into a remotely controled drone. :D

Edited by Deshiel

I am thinking that aswel. Lotus itself is probably the same giant ship like Hunhow, albeit probably smaller because its his daughter and purple. :D This human lotus could be Margulis turned into a remotely controled drone. :D

Maybe one day we will get to visit the real Lotus and use part of her as a sword too lol

The look and voice of Lotus seems extremely likely to be Margulis IMO as well.   Natah would have needed some kind of relatable persona to interact with the Tenno, and Margulis was a strong image for them.  (Important to note that she's not still disguised;  the Tenno know that she's not what she appears to be.)

Edited by Momaw

The look and voice of Lotus seems extremely likely to be Margulis IMO as well.   Natah would have needed some kind of relatable persona to interact with the Tenno, and Margulis was a strong image for them.  (Important to note that she's not still disguised;  the Tenno know that she's know what she appears to be.)

When I heard those voices during the quest I felt like I was listening to past memories of the lotus.