Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[IDEA] Lotus Mode. Lets kick some ass!

Arkfall

Warning: I know this is overkill; most likely NEVER going to happen, BUT... would still be kick &#!!

Ok so... some Pre reqs first to get you thinking...

· First, Warframe MUST be level 30.

· Next, any weapon you wish to use in Lotus mode MUST also be rank 30 so if you want to use your Long Gun, it's got to be rank 30... Side arm... etc... You get the idea.

· Must have 200 energy (I know, not really hard these days).

· So, now you have all the pre-reqs... now what?

· Now some restrictions...

· This can only happen once per map, and ONLY the host can do it.

· Lastly, after you Bloom, you "wilt" and can gain no more energy for the rest of the map.

Alright you with me still?

Well, our frames our bio-tech right? So what if, given all the power it can handle, it... "blooms" into a nearly unstoppable, almost primal form, that has 3 times your shields/health/armor, unlimited ammo, no reload, and last for 3 minutes?

And when I say bloom, I mean it, a complete transformation into a near god like state that takes the characteristics of the frames and wraps them into a barely contained shell of hyper energize bio-matter.

Looking at Ember; there is something bewitching about the Fire Lady... you just want to see her bloom into a nearly nightmarish beauty that goes about sowing flame and sew everywhere.

Watching Rhino grow into a massive beast capable of tearing the very ship he is in apart, resurfacing the walk-ways and corridors as he crushes everything into piecemeal.

The look of terror in a Grineer's eyes as Volt sheds his physical body, and begins to play with the currents inside their hearts and minds.

Excalibur embraces his name sake and become the righteous bladed divine relic of evil's bane, as he cuts though the ship as any gallant knight should.

All over the ship, Corpus machines begun to fall apart as Ash, a now nearly invisible swarm of nanites infect them with his own brand of death and decay.

The infected watch in utter confusion as Mag, mistress of Magnetism, wraps and bend the ship itself into her weapon, turning everything that isn't nailed down into a spear of vengeance, and even a few things that are nailed down... just for fun.

A squad of Grineer are waiting for the Tenno to come down the hall... nothing happens... next thing the commander knows, he is floating outside the ship while a Bloomed Loki waves to him, as his own troop turn on each other and fire, laugh, cry, or look on in terror.

And lastly, the saintly and radiant Trinity, blooms into a halo of raw power, beams of light skewer and slice her foes, while the same beams wrap her allies in a cloak of energy and health.

As for why the weapons need to be rank 30 too... I was thinking the weapon's could bloom too... they have Bio-tech parts and have them merge with the frame to have a integrated look.

So what do you guys think? Pretty kick &#! huh?

You know, I thought of that after I got off last night... the attacks would most likly be sorted by range.

Long gun for long range, etc etc.

I was thinking how silly it would look to do this, and then end up looking at a Bronco or Strum being fired.