Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reinforced Containers Don't Drop Blueprints For Ship Parts Anymore

ograzzt

I saw several reinforced containers recently, none of them had ANY blueprint inside. I think it is bugged now. Especially after 18.0.6 patchnote "The Mantis and Scimitar Blueprints have been removed from ultra-rare loot crates".

Seems like they did it indeed. Literally. They removed all blueprint from the reinforced container droptables, even blueprints for Mantis parts.

Edited by ograzzt

Another reinforced container, and again - no blueprint inside. Was it only me who stop getting any blueprints from these containers recently? Come on guys, this is huge, we need to get attention to this bug (if this is a bug). It's so hard to find it and all you get is a fieldron, 1h booster and single core? That's really frustrating.

i think people don't give a S#&$ about mantis and such anymore and even if it is bugged it will take a looong time to find out, since they are so rare and we have no way of knowing whether rare container spawned in the mission or not. Since the game does not promote exploring in any way, all the side rooms with possible container spawns (which by the way we have no map of either, just guesses, where they could possibly spawn) are ignored by overwhelming majority of playerbase. 

Your best bet would probably be people who run LoR and JV, i remember getting scimitar part from G3, but not sure if recently had Mantis dropped from Grineer ones, now that i think about it , u might be right, ill try to pay closer attention next time i guess.

i think people don't give a S#&$ about mantis and such anymore and even if it is bugged it will take a looong time to find out, since they are so rare and we have no way of knowing whether rare container spawned in the mission or not. Since the game does not promote exploring in any way, all the side rooms with possible container spawns (which by the way we have no map of either, just guesses, where they could possibly spawn) are ignored by overwhelming majority of playerbase. 

Your best bet would probably be people who run LoR and JV, i remember getting scimitar part from G3, but not sure if recently had Mantis dropped from Grineer ones, now that i think about it , u might be right, ill try to pay closer attention next time i guess.

Scimitar parts are fine, but I don't remember any blueprints even from LoR containers for quite some time. 

There's 2 kinds of rare crates: "Rare" (normal), and "Reinforced" (ultra-rare).

Reinforced crates drop mantis parts. Rare crates don't. Most LoR rare crates are "Rare", not "Reinforced".

Edited by DeltaPhantom

There's 2 kinds of rare crates: "Rare" (normal), and "Reinforced" (ultra-rare).

Reinforced crates drop mantis parts. Rare crates don't. Most LoR rare crates are "Rare", not "Reinforced".

I know that, and I can see the difference between them. Now reinforced containers don't drop anything too. 

Edited by ograzzt

• 2 weeks later...

Yup I have had the same issue today January the 7th, 2016, and have images as evidence. Two other players and I found a rare reinforced container and got nothing. Sure would be nice if DE could compensate players for this when they fix it, but I doubt that would happen.

F6195iL.jpg

PUmbE0o.jpg

1SANrty.jpg

Too bad it's still not fixed. Well, I guess we need to wait more. I don't want to think bad about DE, but story with these Mantis parts from containers smells very bad. First main blueprints instead of ship parts in containers, now this. If you don't want people get it without plat just make it plat only, at least it will be fair. 

This has been happening for a long time? I wish I knew this sooner as I've been hunting those crates every day and got nothing. Ugh, so much wasted time. At first I thought that getting nothing was normal but it's good to know that it's not the case.

It's not for 100% -_-' You can't get the part from your first container like the Scimitar part from the Shadow stalker ...

One of my friend got a mantis parts like 3 days ago

Edited by Theo37fire

It's not for 100% -_-' You can't get the part from your first container like the Scimitar part from the Shadow stalker ...

One of my friend got a mantis parts like 3 days ago

It was 100% chance before and if they changed it, well, it doesn't make any sense. Everyone who wanted to buy Mantis already did it, why all of a sudden make it extremely harder to get now? A lot of people in this thread said they didn't see any blueprints even from LoR trials. If it's a chance now, how low it is? 

I don't know if your friend really find it or not, but seems like even if he did, he is the only one who get it for the last month or so, which is really strange. 

Honestly I'd like to hear what someone from DE could say about this situation.

Found another one as well and got Mantis Engine part, even after the hotfix said they fixed them. So it would be nice if someone from DE could comment on this thread.

Where did you get it from? Grineer container? That's where I get my engines today. I guess they shuffled Mantis blueprints locations. I only need avionics now, but I have no idea where it drops after these changes. Probably Corpus containers?

If anyone will find some other parts, please post your results here.

Edited by ograzzt

Sorry that was a typo as I did not get the engine part. However the rare corpus reinforced containers have a higher chance to show up on the dark sector missions, so run around on Venus - Malva.

Perhaps corpus containers are bugged now. Anyway, if you only need engines it's easy to get from grineer raid now.

Yes, I have found Reinforced Corpus container today, there wasn't any Mantis part too. But I think they now have a chance to drop even from rare containers. But it's not 100% anymore. They also become more common since last fix, at least for me.

Edited by ograzzt