The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Is Nezha For Ps4?

(PSN)abb12355

Question

I thought with U18, Nezha would finally be in warframe for us as In u17.5, we didn't have the sorties to get Nezha.

Don't quote me, but I believe DE said that Wukong and Nezha were coming out at the same time at all Platforms.

I'm confused, im not sure if he is coming out This update for us, later, or in consoles next major update

25 answers to this question

Drew stated in a previous post (couldn't find exactly where I saw it) that they would love to squeeze it into the second sortie season but that with such a major update and the holidays, they can't make any promises.

Edit: Drew updated the U18 thread with a hotfixes explaining that they queued the season 2 rewards, so I'm not sure if nezha made it in or not

Edited by (PS4)appretice

Drew stated in a previous post (couldn't find exactly where I saw it) that they would love to squeeze it into the second sortie season but that with such a major update and the holidays, they can't make any promises.

Edit: Drew updated the U18 thread with a hotfixes explaining that they queued the season 2 rewards, so I'm not sure if nezha made it in or not

Says Season 2, Nezha not listed.

I posted this elsewhere, but we should get Nezha sometime next week. https://twitter.com/sheldoncarter/status/682265351099400192

Sheldons tweet was from 30th Dec, so next week means this week, the seasons changed yesterday while rewards not, so?

Edit: Fyi: we started with Season 2, now is Season 3

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

Sheldons tweet was from 30th Dec, so next week means this week, the seasons changed yesterday while rewards not, so?

I know we started season 3 Saturday.   Until somebody is in the office and ready to release an update, we have to be patient.  Most of DE took a long and well deserved holiday break.

Our first sortie was season 1, day 2 jumped to season 2, then updated to s3 a few days ago....thisis insignificant, however, as our rewards have not changed. So, to summarize, I unno whas goin on :P

Well, kinda starting to wonder... I was expecting it to be released either friday,Saturday, or sunday from the start thou.

Well, kinda starting to wonder... I was expecting it to be released either friday,Saturday, or sunday from the start thou.

lol you posted this 10 times

You gonna be ok there?

C

Correct me if i'm wrong, but shouldn't he know. Is he not part of DE? Also, did he mistake it too mean that? I guess it hardly matters now anyways.

Yes, he works for DE and he is human.  We all make mistakes, remember things wrong, or speak when we don't have the latest info.  Whatever happened, he was wrong.  No amount of anger or salt will change where we are now, and for now, we wait for the next build to be sent to cert.

Also, he wasn't the only one to make that mistake [DE]Steve made the same mistake.  https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/682286204335833088

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211