The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Is Wrong

Festax123

Before anything , i apologize if this is wrong section to put this topic, im new to forum.

So basically why im so confused and that stuff is cause i can run GTA 5 in 60 FPS with high graphics without a single trace of lag or spike or anything, while warframe drops to 20 FPS and everything is much laggy .

How can i change that, and please be like "specific" cause i don't know much about FPS and how it works, so if u have a key to make my warframe run smoothly, please say it.

Thanks,

Festax123

Edited by Festax123

Before anything , i apologize if this is wrong section to put this threat, im new to forum.

So basically why im so confused and that stuff is cause i can run GTA 5 in 60 FPS with high graphics without a single trace of lag or spike or anything, while warframe drops to 20 FPS and everything is much laggy .

How can i change that, and please be like "specific" cause i don't know much about FPS and how it works, so if u have a key to make my warframe run smoothly, please say it.

Thanks,

Festax123

It might be an issue with high enemy spawns. Even the powerful PC's get FPS drops due to that, so many scripts active at the same time it eats up performance.

Try turning off VSYNC in your Display Options menu. That should theoretically double your framerate. I'd also advise on removing Motion Blur and Depth of Field, both of which could help increase your framerate. To access these options, press ESC either in your ship or in a mission, go to the Options menu, select the Display tab and you'll find them there. Hope this helps!

Try turning off VSYNC in your Display Options menu. That should theoretically double your framerate. I'd also advise on removing Motion Blur and Depth of Field, both of which could help increase your framerate. To access these options, press ESC either in your ship or in a mission, go to the Options menu, select the Display tab and you'll find them there. Hope this helps!

This was helpfull, i got like 10 or 15 FPS more. Thank you

what they say above is correct, buuuuut.....

you may wanna change that typo.... XD

Grammar OP

When I read the title, I was expecting the content to include: "There's a heavy unit approaching"

Anyway, here are some of the options that you may want to turn off, since they can drop the FPS by quite a bit on some machines:

- Anti-aliasing

- Motion Blur

- Ambient Occlusion

- Depth of Field

Another thing is: Open the launcher, but dont press "PLAY", go to the "Gear" beside the Language of your launcher and in "Download Cache" press "Optimize".

Might take a while, but after every major update I need to use that, works wonders on my FPS.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Another thing is: Open the launcher, but dont press "PLAY", go to the "Gear" beside the Language of your launcher and in "Download Cache" press "Optimize".

Might take a while, but after every major update I need to use that, works wonders on my FPS.

I always do that aswell. But thank you anyway

When I read the title, I was expecting the content to include: "There's a heavy unit approaching"

Anyway, here are some of the options that you may want to turn off, since they can drop the FPS by quite a bit on some machines:

- Anti-aliasing

- Motion Blur

- Ambient Occlusion

- Depth of Field

hahahahahhaha, thats what happens when you play for long time