Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Good Nezha Build

XxGrizzXx115

Question

5 answers to this question

http://ft.trillian.im/65814a0975f0ca4d92e9838bd196770a694598df/6DU2nwVMOyzGailVgnMH1MiGE9mRH.jpg

One of the best build hands down for damage heal cc and survival though I haven't forma again to use max streamline I have gotten quite lazy. I made a lot of builds depending on your objective though that build is just for about anything feel free to question.

Easy to Swap some things around like Corrosive Proj instead of Energy Siphon. You can quickly change for more efficiency and less duration. But Rage really makes up for lack of Efficiency since you will get hit. I like more duration for Firewalker and Warding Halo.

YxND7yn.jpg

ZrLbc6k.jpg

Edited by RawGritz

The first guy's build was pretty solid, but man this other guy... Duration doesnt affect Halo, and you should be using spear as your main ability, using your firewalker and chakram together for mass damage and quick movement. If you have enough power strength and range your halo and spear will keep you invincible

MY findings about nezha - his strength falls off quickly as per damage, you can have STR build for lower level maps for fun thou. 

Range, duration and efficiency, this works well on immobilizing huge areas - beware of corrupted ancients, you'll see why. 

Natural talent is a must. 

With maglev he turns into skater, like running on ice.

Keep him agile.

Slide attack with primed range and new maiming strike mod could be really badass.