The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks That Nezha Is Better Off Being A Alert Frame Like Vauben?

Omagatron

I really don't see much of a difference. RNG is RNG. Either battle the severely watered down alert system or the somewhat watered down sortie system with a time barrier. At least with one of them you have some control.

Edited by xRufus7x

Why does everything have to be easy to get? His parts are tradeable and the whole fuss of it is silly.

Yes and most trade it for plat, no thank you. RNG in sorties is the worst RNG in the game at the moment. Only being able to get a random part once in a day.

I'd prefer Nezha parts be guaranteed drop along with a random reward from the sortie table, like warframe parts from boss runs.  Normal boss runs take like an average of 15 runs to get all 3 parts. 15 days sound good? 

Agreed. Then again i would demand that nezha shouldn't be tradeable anymore because that would be WAY too easy then.

The thing about these frames is that they're meant to be something on the side that you eventually get without thinking about it, not something you rush for.

Think something like Oberon which yeah, you could go out of your way to hunt for eximi, but it's just better to let it happen.

Also think something like Ash, just do your LoR raids and you eventually have all his parts.

Just play the game, do your sorties and you'll get Nezha eventually.

I mean, you have to think about this on the perspective of someone that starts out today, by the time they do everything else, they'll have all the Nezha parts. It's only because we already had everything else done in advance that we see this frame as a roadblock.

Why does everything have to be easy to get? His parts are tradeable and the whole fuss of it is silly.

It's not that people want him to be easy to get, it's that he's currently close to unobtainable, and not everyone uses the trading system which btw needs a lot of work. I think every single base frame should at the very least be easier to get than the latest group of prime frames which are supposed to hold more value.

It's not that people want him to be easy to get, it's that he's currently close to unobtainable, and not everyone uses the trading system which btw needs a lot of work. I think every single base frame should at the very least be easier to get than the latest group of prime frames which are supposed to hold more value.

I've gotten Nezah already, traded my extra chassis for the helm. To be fair his drop chance is quite high, nearly 30% chance based off some guys public Sortie poll.

People are complaining because they want to get him easy.

He's a very high reward chance opposed to your "unobtainable claim". (Also it's daily, so even more common)

Click trade tab, advertise your spare/extra and swap it for someone who also has a extra/spare you both need.

No. I don't think a frame should be easier to get just because primes hold more value. This debate is pointless and people just want to put 0 effort in to get Nezah.

No. I don't think a frame should be easier to get just because primes hold more value. This debate is pointless and people just want to put 0 effort in to get Nezah.

Lucky guys be waiting 3 days. Unlucky guys be waiting for weeks. Waiting is called effort now?

Grinding is effort, investing time and play to get certain things. Doing 3 missions just to get depressed by another lens or 25 golden cores is just depressing. Especially since it's only once per day. There are people who got and played everything already. They obviously look forward to get some new stuff to not get burned out. Warframe used to be a grinding game and not a random amount of time waiting game. Even ivara farm i had nothing to complain about.