The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duel Sword Stance Issues, Crossing Snakes.

xXMakuXx

I recently discovered this stance during one of my many missions. this stance is unique, flashy, and fun to use, except for one of its unlockable combo's.... Lacerating Leap. This combo, is very slow and very weak, and only hits twice. (Lacerating Leap) is almost unavoidable when on the move, because of its button combination being E ^+E E, slowing down your mobility completely in comparison to its other, very mobile, multi-hitting combos. This Combo is a problem, it either needs to be removed, or the dev's need to change its button combination to something that wont slow down duels swords fast- paced nature.

Most of the stances that were released with Melee 2.0 update need an overhaul.

Even the "top" stances were lackluster.

Crimson Dervish simply had a damage multiplier and nothing more.

With Staff and Polearms, you were (and still are) better off using

, instead of the combo's.

In my opinion, Brutal Tide was the only successful stance back then.

A lot of them were just "flashy" moves without much thought put into them (or only theoretical thought put into them).

It was to be expected knowing how many melee categories there were. Not to mention with Melee 2.0 just being released, it may have been difficult to guess what would and wouldn't work.

But notice that some of the new, popular stances (eg: Tempo Royale) have that touch from Brutal Tide.

Very mobile (allowing you to dodge most of the incoming damage) and devastating multi-hits.