Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Celestial Shogunate - Large Dojo 100% Complete, Research 100% Complete, Clan Emblem, Active Since April 2013

llewkcoR

Hello,

My in game name is Llama_Bill and I would like to be in your shiny clan. I am currently mastery rank four. I enjoy shooting mobs and picking up glowing drops.

Room for one more? Not exactly a veteran but I'm 23 hours in, Mastery 3 and loving it. Figured it was time to join a clan and this one sounds really good.

IGN is Brugriff

Invites have been sent. Welcome to the clan!

Hey I started playing Warframe this month so now I'm trying to find a clan! Could you send an invite? My ign: a_carrot
Hello, I'm a founding player returning from a long hiatus and would love to join your clan if you'll have me. Rank 12 with a good amount of resources to contribute. IGN: Tplague

You have both been sent invites. Welcome to the clan!

Edited by llewkcoR

I'm looking for an active clan I just started a few days ago.  I have been playing mostly solo, I am looking for an active group of people to play with.  My IGN is Venid.

Hi 

Clan name and titles are amazing!!!

I would like to join Your Clan!

IGN: f1da

I sent you both a PM.

I'm looking for an active clan I just started a few days ago.  I have been playing mostly solo, I am looking for an active group of people to play with.  My IGN is Venid.

An invite has been sent. Welcome!

Hey, hope you're still recruiting.

IGN:yubendover

Just started the game a week ago, been playing actively daily with friends(who might also want to join) we are looking for people to play with and a nice dojo to stay in. 

IGN: Wraak

I sent you both a PM.

Edited by llewkcoR

Hello there, i'm new to the pc version of this game. I was a player back on console, who had a fair amount of experience. Including 2 or 3 Prime frames. I stopped playing on console, due to the septic community there, aswell as getting bored with the game, due to lack of people to play with. Plus the general pay to win vibe the game once had. I decided to look into the game, an a lot has changed, for the better. Therefore i want to get back into the game, an before doing so. would rather enjoy getting into a clan before getting into the game. feel free to get back to me, an i hope to hear from you soon.

IGN: Balbaruk

EDIT: i would like to request something, if possible at all. Only if i'm accepted into the clan of course. My request would be, i would like some help, in getting back on my feet. Getting a new warframe, an levels. due to the unfortunate reality, that my console gear can't carry over. i do realise that is a tad but too much to ask for. anyways thank you, an have a good one.

Edited by Balbaruk

Hello there, i'm new to the pc version of this game. I was a player back on console, who had a fair amount of experience. Including 2 or 3 Prime frames. I stopped playing on console, due to the septic community there, aswell as getting bored with the game, due to lack of people to play with. Plus the general pay to win vibe the game once had. I decided to look into the game, an a lot has changed, for the better. Therefore i want to get back into the game, an before doing so. would rather enjoy getting into a clan before getting into the game. feel free to get back to me, an i hope to hear from you soon.

EDIT: i would like to request something, if possible at all. Only if i'm accepted into the clan of course. My request would be, i would like some help, in getting back on my feet. Getting a new warframe, an levels. due to the unfortunate reality, that my console gear can't carry over. i do realise that is a tad but too much to ask for. anyways thank you, an have a good one.

I sent you a PM.

An invite has been sent. Welcome!

I would like to join as well! 

IGN: TheTorgle

I sent you a PM.