Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's Nails Are On The Wrong Side Of His Fingers O_O

Niennah

Well Nezha is on the wrong side of the game, so I see it only fit his body parts does the same. (He belongs in Chinese Warframe).

Loki belongs in what, an upcoming Scandinavian-Frame? Vauban should be only in a French build of Warframe. Atlas should only be seen in the Greek build? What's with all the odd bias? 

Seems a Chinese inspired, frame from Taoist mythology and all the martial arts connotations that invokes would be more fitting for a martial arts/ninja-ish video game. Lets not forget most of our Stance mod names are a nod and hat-tip to Hong Kong martial arts movies. Wukong and Nezha fit the bill better than several other frames.

Edited by RawGritz

I've always though frames are shaped by operator personality/mental state/affinity gained by exposure to the void (see warframe lore in the codex), and so no frame can be pointed out as "not belonging".

That does not excuse fingernails on the wrong side x.x

Loki belongs in what, an upcoming Scandinavian-Frame? Vauban should be only in a French build of Warframe. Atlas should only be seen in the Greek build? What's with all the odd bias? 

Seems a Chinese inspired, frame from Taoist mythology and all the martial arts connotations that invokes would be more fitting for a martial arts/ninja-ish video game. Lets not forget most of our Stance mod names are a nod and hat-tip to Hong Kong martial arts movies. Wukong and Nezha fit the bill better than several other frames.

Very good point. But let's not forget that Nezha has absolutely no lore behind him, and his abilities seems redundant considering every other frame we have. His theme is appropriate, but the frame itself is redundant to the game.

Very good point. But let's not forget that Nezha has absolutely no lore behind him, and his abilities seems redundant considering every other frame we have. His theme is appropriate, but the frame itself is redundant to the game.

Do you mean ingame or real world wise?

I mean, if you wanna bring up that argument, then why is any frame other than Mirage, Limbo, Zephyr, Valkyr, Atlas, Mesa, Chroma, and Excalibur in the game? They all have literally no tangible lore behind any of them, and Excalibur barely does. 

I mean, if you wanna bring up that argument, then why is any frame other than Mirage, Limbo, Zephyr, Valkyr, Atlas, Mesa, Chroma, and Excalibur in the game? They all have literally no tangible lore behind any of them, and Excalibur barely does. 

Nekros, Equinox, Volt, Ash and more do not have any lore either.

I didn't explain myself properly, and it was a poor argument. Truth be told, it's difficult for me to explain why I dont think they belong in Warframe. It's more the fact that they seemed forced into the game, and wasn't really needed. Of course there are other frames like that which did not come from Chinese Warframe. Ivara for example is a good example on what we "need". She specialize on something we needed to utilize better.

Wukong and Nezha just seems like.... redundant content. Nothing special about them, plus the fact they dont have lore (which you pointed out is a general issue with many new frames).

I didn't explain myself properly, and it was a poor argument. Truth be told, it's difficult for me to explain why I dont think they belong in Warframe. It's more the fact that they seemed forced into the game, and wasn't really needed. Of course there are other frames like that which did not come from Chinese Warframe. Ivara for example is a good example on what we "need". She specialize on something we needed to utilize better.

Wukong and Nezha just seems like.... redundant content. Nothing special about them, plus the fact they dont have lore (which you pointed out is a general issue with many new frames).

The community as a whole asked for the Chinese content. If you have a problem with that, yell at them, not DE. Not only that, they aren't redundant. At all. I imagine you have either not played them or you maxed them and threw them away. They're both awesome, have incredibly unique visuals, and while Wukong plays a little similar to Valkyr (All melee oriented frames play "similar" to her), his abilities are different enough to make him his own character, and his Primal Fury is fun as all hell to use.

Edited by Cidolfus

The community as a whole asked for the Chinese content. If you have a problem with that, yell at them, not DE. Not only that, they aren't redundant. At all. I imagine you have either not played them or you maxed them and threw them away. They're both awesome, have incredibly unique visuals, and while Wukong plays a little similar to Valkyr (All melee oriented frames play "similar" to her), his abilities are different enough to make him his own character, and his Primal Fury is fun as all hell to use.

Game critique should be directed at DE. And Im not yelling at anyone, just stating my opinion. I never claimed they werent good either, in fact my Wukong is pretty strong in end game. And he is fun to use as well. But I stick to my opinion about them not being relevant in the end. They werent needed.

Game critique should be directed at DE. And Im not yelling at anyone, just stating my opinion. I never claimed they werent good either, in fact my Wukong is pretty strong in end game. And he is fun to use as well. But I stick to my opinion about them not being relevant in the end. They werent needed.

Might as well stop making new frames, especially primes, and new weapons since the tonkor is enough and everything else is redundant.

As I said in another thread about the ridiculous arguments against Chinese content frames - who gives a flying wukong about these frames?

If you think Wukong or Nezha are redundant then let's get rid of all warframes that are not Excalibur.

Why do people come up with weak excuses to be mad about something? So what if the content was focused for China, this game is greatly influenced by Asia and it gets treated very well with respects to Western mythos/gods, too.

Such a weak reason to be upset. I welcome wukong and nezha with open arms. I never asked for them but they are here much like other frames I never asked for. I don't hate the frames, I hate the clemin' players.

He seems forced cus he was made for China, if he was released, without the purpose of being for China, like never was a China frame, but he was made with literally no difference to how he is now. Everyone would be fine with it.

Because Oberon exists, Jacks can exist, and it's good that none of the Chinaframes ARE god-tier in a specialty, cus then that'd just be power creep. It's more a matter of we have all the extremes already so now we're simply getting new kits to fill in the in betweens.

It only feels like it doesn't belong cus people biasedly feel like it shouldn't.

And also alot of Americans hate it when America isn't #1 priority of all non-americans.

Edited by TyrantBelial

Might as well stop making new frames, especially primes, and new weapons since the tonkor is enough and everything else is redundant.

There are plenty of frame concepts that would fit nicely into the game and actually contribute with unique and usefull features. Nezha and Wukong had nothing of that. But I see your point.

There are plenty of frame concepts that would fit nicely into the game and actually contribute with unique and usefull features. Nezha and Wukong had nothing of that. But I see your point.

None of these warframes are entirely unique - each sharing some element/theme with each other. Get rid of the others and just keep Excalibur. The rest are redundant.