Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's Nails Are On The Wrong Side Of His Fingers O_O

Niennah

Well then, the tagline of the game is "NINJAS PLAY FREE".

Let me ask you something, did the caucasian create the NINJA or the asian?

If you think there's some content not fitting to the game it got to be every single frame other than wukong and nezha.

Edited by Ancibion

You do realise that these frames were designed by DE themselves right?

Nope, that's new to me. Doesn't change my view on them though, I still think they are redundant and doesn't belong here. I can't really see how that's relevant. Everyone seem to assume I don't like them because they were chinese.

I mean, if you wanna bring up that argument, then why is any frame other than Mirage, Limbo, Zephyr, Valkyr, Atlas, Mesa, Chroma, and Excalibur in the game? They all have literally no tangible lore behind any of them, and Excalibur barely does. 

Since they have quests dedicated to them, Mirage, Limbo, and Chroma have lore, it may not be much, but they do have a story to them. Mirage probably has the most out of the 3

Loki belongs in what, an upcoming Scandinavian-Frame? Vauban should be only in a French build of Warframe. Atlas should only be seen in the Greek build? What's with all the odd bias? 

Seems a Chinese inspired, frame from Taoist mythology and all the martial arts connotations that invokes would be more fitting for a martial arts/ninja-ish video game. Lets not forget most of our Stance mod names are a nod and hat-tip to Hong Kong martial arts movies. Wukong and Nezha fit the bill better than several other frames.

Thats a very poor argument as these frames do not share the same appearence or even come close to the deities as the chinese frames do.

Thats a very poor argument as these frames do not share the same appearence or even come close to the deities as the chinese frames do.

You know what... instead of presuming these were easy quick tacked on frames simply using the source material as inspiration... Why don't we pose it to the concept artists and developers who create and invent the powers... Maybe they saw this as a challenge as they actually had constraints to work within... Maybe it wasn't as simple and easy or cookie-cutter as people are saying.

I think it's a testament to their their skill that they can take iconic characters from any mythology and fit them into Warframe, which they do very well.

Plus plus plus... Neither Nezha nor Wukong are exactly like their mythological counterparts...especially Nezha. Do an image search and you will see the wide variety of conceptual designs Nezha has taken over time.

They fit, look great and are fun to play. But not all Warframes are for everyone. That's why we have variety. It's the spice of life, my ninja!

Edited by RawGritz