Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Syndicate Cosmetics For [Spoilers]

Bibliothekar

Quick one, I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet (search turned up blank), but:

What if Syndicates sold us the jumpsuits their operatives wear for the Operator? Like the syandanas, you could only buy them at max rank and for standing. So if you are a Suda gal or guy, you can wear that fancy black and purple instead of the Zariman suit. Or the black and red of Red Veil, if you are with them. (Only New Loka seems to use four colours instead of three like the others, so it wouldn't be much work to map the colours accordingly for customization.)

For the helmet, they should all offer an "up" (like the operatives) or "down" (like the Zariman hood) option, so you can decide yourself whether the enemy shall see your face.

Sure, most of the time only you will see which pajamas your operator wears - but doesn't the same hold true for noggles and the interior design of your Orbiter and Landing Craft?

/e: I accidentally a word.

Edited by Bibliothekar

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't see this as lore friendly. If the syndicates knew what Tenno really are then everyone would know and since we didn't know, nobody else probably knows except us after we did the quest. Its probably still a very well kept secret. That said, ~FashionFrame~ for life. Still getting my +1 because I want my Tenno to be the coolest kid in space. 

• 3 months later...