Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Fps Drops.

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

i find out that the best way to not get lag is to use melee weapon only. no abilities or weapons.

But The Lag is Real ( The Game is just unplayable )

It certainly helps make it slower to happen, but then it just comes in at like 40 minutes instead of 15 or 20. Certainly can last longer though. Best way not to lag is just play solo until it's fixed lol

Just did two 3k-ish cryotic runs on Hieracon.  FPS drop was indescribably bad after 2200 or so both times.

Edit:  System Storage Management says 127.9 gigs of free space, didn't need to move anything onto a storage device or anything.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

from feedbacks and working with others gamers we notice that the lag is less when you have more Space on your HDD on PS4. Tests that we made suggest that at least 100GB  free space make a huge diffrence after 20 waves in void def or 20 min on surv void. If you stll have a lag let me know how much space you have left on your PS4 hdd .

from feedbacks and working with others gamers we notice that the lag is less when you have more Space on your HDD on PS4. Tests that we made suggest that at least 100GB  free space make a huge diffrence after 20 waves in void def or 20 min on surv void. If you stll have a lag let me know how much space you have left on your PS4 hdd .

I have 1.5 terabytes free on my hard drive. The video I posted was with that much free space. My lag is only getting worse.

The performance sometimes reminds me of JKA, too many npc and useless effects and fps has a heart attack. I run Warframe on 2Ghz and 4Gb of ram with stock graphics on my 4 years old Toshiba brick laptop and it runs atleast 50 fps on high no matter the wave.

I don't regret movin from PC to PS4 but I would like to know that that the optimization is no. 1 priority for Warframe's Dev, not the new blurry fancy textures noone has a chance to take a better loook at, srsly nor the new warframes, quests and new content how are we supposed to enjoy it on average 20 fps, there are problems to play mobas below 25 frames per second...

The best current goal would be polishing what you already have. It will surely make everybody much more eager to start spending their cash for the game.

Edited by (PS4)K_4-far

DE Glen wrote today that they have a fix for console that will require certification. Of course he wrote this in the PC only forum where console players don't go. So we're probably  looking at another week.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/583541-fps-dropping-after-some-time-in-any-kind-of-missions/?p=6704442

Can you point to where any mention of console was made? I'm not seeing that anywhere.