Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.4 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

poo.... still no fix for ivara Navigator-related bugs:
*Navigator making currently selected arrow (Quiver) unchangeable.
*In some instance of activating Navigator while having a bow as a primary, there will be an occurrence where it may stick to a previously fired arrow, sticking to it until energy drains out.

Yes, I didn't search forums 'cause forums and lazy. Can't say much with that.

I don't know about the rest of you but I hate sapping ospreys with a passion. Late game they are probably one of the most dangerous enemies to come across. I'm glad we now get a small chance of getting rid of their death balls before they wipe a squad.

• Fixed Sapping Osprey’s bombs not being hittable while rising/falling.

F*** YES!!!

Also, still no fix for Radial Blind (quite possibly Soul Punch now too) interrupting reloads:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570989-radial-blind-not-being-considered-as-an-uninterrupting-skill/?view=findpost&p=6470611

Edited by TheLocalHentai

Could you guys revert the spawning change on Exterminate missions? The raised alertness of enemies should fix the focus farming problem well enough until you can actually create a better spawning system. I just did the first sortie. 200 enemies, and I was at the extraction by 100. I had to run back and forth between the end tile and the ones before it 6 times to get all of the enemies to spawn. Here are some of the spawns I was seeing:

TSXCXMg.png

XuGOeXo.png

8lipmow.png

Having to run back and forth and clear the same 3 tiles 3 times each is stupid.

Edit: Also DOJO DECORATIONS! You guys shouldn't need 4 hotfixes to add all of the holiday stuff, you're better than that.

Edited by PublikDomain

being able to destroy Electric Mines before they deploy is nice - but their Damage Scaling is extremely anti-skill anyways.

if they Ticked 4x as often but dealt 5.5-6x less Damage on each Tick (along with dimming the Visual Effect some due to the increased pulse rate), they would be much better as Area Denial rather than 'lol you walked within a city block of this and maybe even behind a wall, you die'.

and despite dealing less Damage then, the higher Tick Rate subconsciously causes more panic in the player, psychologically manipulating them into not wanting to stay in the area of it even more than they already do.

Edited by taiiat