Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.4 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Please, scale Ogrant down. Please. It looks like a bubble-head. If being serious, Excalibur's helmets looks kinda strange, even tho Arturius is fine and Ogrant really needs scaling down. For Mag, IMO only Toroindal is fitting into the game, it makes me wanting to go and play Mag with such a great helmet. Volt... Thales seems to be in need for scaling down, just like Ogrant, Relay is fine and Arrester... is great, it really is.
 Overall, I know, I'm not a designer or a decent artist, but that's how things are.
 And for the prices... 6 euro for a helmet... 6 euro, Carl! Too high, I guess. I know, artists have made a great job, but it's still too much. Better to buy some plat.

Peace.

Edit: Oh, yeah, weapon-skins. They are pretty cool, but pricing, again...

Edited by Cloudnight

so.. we can get the steamworkshop items through the steam market ingame but account needs to have connection to steam. my problem: my account is linked but i'm using the standalone. do i have to convert it back to steam to be able to buy those items?

No fix for Forma degrading Greater Lenses, Nezha's Noble stance single pistol broken positioning, no fix for Despair positioning, no fix for Daikyu's quiver positioning.

Still.

I'm with this guy. I paid 40 platinum for that lens, damn it! And I have Nezha, and the broken positionings are REALLY getting on my nerves.