Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.4 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Thanks for the updates :3 This is something I saw, not sure if anyone has seen it yet. The proto glaive skin has a bug in the orbiter, on relays and the dojo as well, where it wont shrink down on the arm, it just stays expanded. Not a big problem but I use this weapon allot

Edited by SirHammerHead

yZlHwSO.jpg

Additions

New Tennogen customizations are now available through the Warframe Steam Workshop!  Find out more about Warframe’s Tennogen Workshop here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=230410

Conclave Changes

• Reduced the health restored by Wukong’s Defy Ability in Conclave.
  • Reduced the effectiveness of Nezha’s Warding Halo in Conclave.

Fixes

• Fixed some overlapping text on Interception Missions.
  • Fixed Sapping Osprey’s bombs not being hittable while rising/falling.
  • Fixed some weapon audio FX not properly playing when fired.

You've gotta effing kidding me. The updates killed my Ember Prime Helmet built in the foundry. That's another 12 hours wait before I can offer to the syndicate.

Please treat foundry building with care, next time when you guys send out the update. It's just quite a frustrating situation for me right now!!

• Fixed some overlapping text on Interception Missions.

This bug is still there....

Also on another matter, Exterminate missions spawning is still annoying having to go back to the start of the map every single time. I'm doing invasions for G3 spawn yet we're punished because of the Loki Focus abuse. 

At least remove the stealth option on Invasions and return the previous spawning mechanic, it's not logical to get stealth kills in an invasion anyways. 

Edited by xFrostKnightx