Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Steam Workshop: New Additions

[DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

After several weeks of voting, the Design Council has chosen the following 6 Warframes to be made available as Workshop options for community-made Skins and Alt Helmets: 

Is this exclusive to retextures or contests, or are we able to create full alt-helmets for these frames?

Tennoooo !!!

This is an invitation to a gathering!!

Zephyr is in, and as a hommage to her creator, I suggest to anyone skilled enough to pay him a tribute!

How? By making the fruit of his dedication added ingame :

You know that this is just an Immortal Style skin, not deluxe skin like the Polycount Contest winners.

Similar to the ones we have now for Excal, Volt, and Mag. 

Hey, just a friendly heads up, the Nekros.obj file currently imports into ZBrush as a mess of vertices (it reads the file as having approx. 8000 unused verts). I applied a basic Blinn material to the body inside 3DS Max and exported that, that fixed it. I think all you need to do is open the .fbx file in your 3D package of choice, and re-export the .obj, that should import into ZBrush without problems.

There is some strange TINT material issue with Mesa.

When I import Mesa and all of her Materials files in TennoGen. Everything works fine.

20151223232443.png

But when I try to open, for example: GunslingerTint_d.png    It shows only one color. The channels doesn't show anything more than that one color.

20151223232754.png

I've seen other people entries ( Click here  ) and to be honest... it Looks like only I have this problem

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Coverop

• 2 weeks later...

Why do a lot of the helmets look too big for the bodies? Honestly, some of the Volt and Excal helmets make my frames look like bobbleheads. :'(

While I somewhat agree, it doesn't bother me yet.

Wouldn't mind a large helmet for Rhino.

She's getting an awesome looking premium skin soon enuff...

no not really...shes getting pushed back yet again...her deluxe aint coming out til after trins...and yet compared to most other frames who ALREADY have multiple skins/deluxe skins/winter skins/blahblahblah she only has her OG skin and the immortal skin...

Question: are helms and body skins sold together if both are changed?

As I understand it, they are two separate things at present, but are there plans for Tennogen Packs?

Or us that a thing allready and I missed it?

That's already acceptable and yes, they're sold together. You don't need a special pack to do that. Now, that said, that helmet skin is only for the default helmet. And this is because both helmet and body textures are provided with the TennoGen content files.

That's already acceptable and yes, they're sold together. You don't need a special pack to do that. Now, that said, that helmet skin is only for the default helmet. And this is because both helmet and body textures are provided with the TennoGen content files.

Well, now I'm confused.

I mean, a altered set of maps for the body

+

A helmet swap.

As I browse steam I see skin or helmet but not both. Unless I am missing something it looks like there are no textures+helmets currently as one item.

Example:

The Lazarus helmet for Nekros. If Syncrasis did a normal map and texture-change for it, could they be "paired" as a pack?

I hope I am making myself clearer this time.

Well, now I'm confused.

I mean, a altered set of maps for the body

+

A helmet swap.

As I browse steam I see skin or helmet but not both. Unless I am missing something it looks like there are no textures+helmets currently as one item.

Example:

The Lazarus helmet for Nekros. If Syncrasis did a normal map and texture-change for it, could they be "paired" as a pack?

I hope I am making myself clearer this time.

Are you talking about simple helmet reskins for default helmets, or are you talking about helmet remodels? The Lazarus helmet isn't just a reskin. It's an entirely new mesh. Wait, are you talking about reskinning the remodels?

I'm just talking about retextures of the default helmets. You can do that. But you can't make a new helmet model and then make a separate reskinned version of that. So, using the Lazarus helmet as an example, you can't make the Lazarus alt helmet and then make a Prisma Lazarus alt helmet. Hope that helps.