Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: The Second Dream (U18 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

I wonder if the packed AWARDS OF Kuria KUBROU..POIS LOTUS HAD A BLANK MESSAGE AFTER COMPLETING ALL SCANS , does anyone know what is gained ? Or this and a bug ? .... Why when I turned 50 % of scans I gained a kuria emblem for use in AFTER END armadura..LOGO QUEST KURIA..

THANK YOU!

Exact same thing happened to me. Submit a ticket and they will get you the statue for your ship. 

Since this last hotfix, Xbox seems to be having issues. There are no missions in the upper right tab (missing sorties, alerts, syndicate missions, and invasion stuff).

Seems like all XB Tenno are having this issue , Danielle has posted that they are looking into it right now , stay posted

I hate to nitpick but I remember that Kavats were announced a while back and they were supposed to show up in U17 and were supposed to be able to be acquired in U18. I was just wondering when this is going to happen. 

They were never supposed to show up in U17. It was a possibility they could have, but they were on the 'after 17' list. They'll be introduced soon.

hi, i'm a new player of this great game on XB1...about the seocond dream quest...why the promo code (i'm logged with my xb1 account) doesn't work?

there is already installed on my digital copy? i've try to put the code in the right field..but appears error

Sorry man but I'm pretty sure that was a limited time code