Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: The Second Dream (U18 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

The only part I didn't like about the mission so far is the under water stuff. The turbines were a little bit annoying at first and listening to Alad V tell me "Warmer....colder...warmer...colder..." was particularly not enjoyable but I have a personal bias against Alad V and find him rather annoying to listen to. lol.

Other then that the cinematics have been beautiful, the quest is relatively challenging, I greatly enjoyed the Stalker fight, and the dialogue during the missions are well written and intriguing. I won't say anymore in case someone hasn't gotten around to doing it yet. But overall very enjoyable.

Cheers

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

The only part I didn't like about the mission so far is the under water stuff. The turbines were a little bit annoying at first and listening to Alad V tell me "Warmer....colder...warmer...colder..." was particularly not enjoyable but I have a personal bias against Alad V and find him rather annoying to listen to. lol.

Other then that the cinematics have been beautiful, the quest is relatively challenging, I greatly enjoyed the Stalker fight, and the dialogue during the missions are well written and intriguing. I won't say anymore in case someone hasn't gotten around to doing it yet. But overall very enjoyable.

Cheers

Agreed ... Alad V was just annoying , but they did such a good job I can't even complain about the little stuff ,

DE you guys and gals are the best ! Cheers

so i put in the promocode yesterday and still dont have anything. do i have to wait till the 23rd or what? also i beat the second dream and how do i go to the new system? just for info im mr 12 so why does it not pop up? please tell me there are more than two missions on the moon?

Edited by (XB1)Incrusio

@ MaD - yeah overall they did a great job, but I'm not going to lie. That part was really annoying to me. Because I was frustrated with my inability to find the corridors to exit out of the water and also because Alad's voice just really annoys me lol. But everything else was pretty much spot on.

@ Incrusio - I believe you have to wait until about 2pm EST on Dec 23rd. Or that's what I've been told.

@ MaD - yeah overall they did a great job, but I'm not going to lie. That part was really annoying to me. Because I was frustrated with my inability to find the corridors to exit out of the water and also because Alad's voice just really annoys me lol. But everything else was pretty much spot on.

@ Incrusio - I believe you have to wait until about 2pm EST on Dec 23rd. Or that's what I've been told.

ok. time wait lol.

I just confirmed this via checking the promocode page after you successfully enter the code. It is 2pm ET on Dec 23rd.

You'll get the following

1) A Kubrow egg

2) 5x Rare Fusion Cores

3) 5x Uncommon Fusion Cores

4) 3-day credit booster

5) Orokin Catalyst BP
6) Orokin Reactor BP
7) a Landing Craft Stalker Noggle.

These will be delivered via in-game inbox.

So overall pretty nice stuff.

Cheers

i can has replayability? at least just for the scenes? Also warframe soundtrack for christmas?

+1 - I kinda feel sorry for quests that follow this one, since I thought the cinematics, story-line and mission types/flow was the best yet. They have a lot to live up to. I did hit a game-stopping bug, but a restart cleared it up.

I think you should be able to replay all the cinematics in the Codex instead of just the intro, at least until we get the ability to replay quests. I'd buy a soundtrack, but you just made me realize we should have a "radio" that plays through the soundtrack on the Liset.

I've been playing Warframe since its launch and I'm wondering does this new login system count the previous days you've played on warframe i.e its retroactive or does the counter start after this update so it will be day 1 for the login reward?

You can see the days that you've logged in when you get your daily reward