The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovering From Negative Syndicate Reputation

therealpyrocyborg

Question

Hi there!

I currently have both Steel Meridian and Red Veil syndicates maxed out and wanted to try what New Loka and The Perrin Sequence had to offer.

Thing is, when you "max out" both Steel Meridian and Red Veil, every other syndicate is either opposed to you, or your enemy. I cannot gain reputation for New Loka or The Perrin Sequence as I'm sitting at -44 000, and thus, they won't accept my offerings even if I have the required items (i.e. Orokin Reactor and 100 000 credits).

How am I supposed to gain reputation and get to - 22 000 if I cannot buy and equip their sigil or any of their their ally's sigil?

Am I stuck with Steel Meridian and Red Veil for eternity or is there something I am unaware of?

Thank you!

Edited by therealpyrocyborg

10 answers to this question

I'd like to add a tip for regaining reputation faster: if you have a friend who's in the syndicate you're trying to get out from the red, tag along in their dailies. You can't get the mission end rep reward but you can pick up the reputation badges in the missions.

Bad combination as both give negative rep to all 4 other syndicates, split among them. Leveling other possible combinations is in conflict with them.

Not sure how exactly leveling them affects both but one thing is sure, adding other syndicates locks one of your current syndicates from directly gaining points.

In specific:

Gain reputation for arbiters & cephalon suda and you'll never again be able to gain direct reputation from red veil as red veil gives negative reputation for arbiters & cephalon suda.

Gain reputation for perin & loka and you'll never again be able to gain direct reputation from steel meridian as steel meridian gives negative reputation for perin & loka.

It's even kinda likely that at least one syndicate of the other combinations gives negative rep to your existing ones. Meaning that it's eather gonna take a sacrifice or indirect balancing over a very long time.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

well after reading this, I aswell was looking for bettering my faction, so i think i found a way. But it might take a while, cant be grind out in a week but who knows, i was max with red veil, and steel. Then i actually unlocked all the other ones so i can where there sigs now. I wanted to work up The perrin sequence (my goal is to have all 4 large team restores, but i want energy first) so i put there sig on, and did a red veil mission and i ended up getting positive faction with red veil, steel, new loka, and perrin so it can be a slow grind but doable. Once im done doing that i will figure the trick to getting suda to like me maybe still have the perrin title on me who knows ill figure it out.

This Was a Uranus Spy mission with the Perrin sig on me, So it seems that you do this a few times and then bring it back up with redveil mission you will be ok

Guess we cant put screen shots in,  +1197 perrin +599 loka +0 arbiters -1197 steel

Edited by WickedClown9296