Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Nikana Prime Require A Dragon Nikana To Craft?

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

Doubtful. Aside from the akBronco prime, what other prime weapon has required another non-prime/prime weapon to be crafted.

The answer is: None.

I doubt it will ever happen, just to save having more community outbursts.

Edited by Zeally

De never said we were getting nikana and kunai prime. 

They have never talked about it ever. As far as de is currently concerned they don't exist 

Non-existence of evidence =/= Evidence of non-existence.

That which can be assumed without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The point I'm attempting to get across is to not make claims that you have no evidence to support. Lack of confirmation doesn't mean we aren't getting them at all, it just means we currently have a lack of confirmation.

Dragon Nikana Prime?

It would be highly unlikely to have both a Nikana Prime AND a Dragon Nikana Prime, as the Dragon would theoretically invalidate the other, just like the non-Prime versions. 

Now, that would be an entirely different point if the intended Prime-variant Nikana that we would be receiving were to be the Dragon Nikana prime-variant.

Nikana Prime is a primed version of the regular nikana not the dragon variant., so I don't think that will happen.

And no prime weapon to date needed the unprimed version to make. So you'll be fine.

Ya, some hyper random drop or possibly as a sortie reward to further dilute the pool.

Here's what I do think will happen; it will be in a prime pack or a bundle for alot of plat.

Edited by fizbit

They have never talked about it ever. As far as de is currently concerned they don't exist 

The Changyou post stated that the Nikana and Kunai Prime would come to Global when DE chooses for it to be released.

But to the OP being that it's not Prime Dragon Nikana or anything like that sorts I don't think it will require a additional weapon to build it, it would be pretty pointless for that to be added on.

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki

it will be coming along side umbra excal. they stated that all china exclusives are TIMED meaning the chinese players get it for minimum 30 days to themselves. doesn't mean that we get it after their 30 days are up, just we CAN get it after that point.