The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Host Migration/players Dropping

ShakeyMac

Question

Hi all.  Loving the U18 patch so far, with one exception....

For some reason, staying in a game for more than say, 5 to 10 minutes, results in either A.) Host migration and I get sent back to the Liset or B.) host migration and I get stuck in my own game (which people can then join, like any other game).

I don't know what's going on.  I used to be able to run up to 40 minutes in survival or more without an issue.  Dropping in and out of games was never a problem.  But now?  Madness.  Nothing has changed on my end, and I haven't seen much talk about it on the forums, so I'm not sure if this is an isolated thing or what.  Any help would be appreciated.

5 answers to this question

it happens to me very often nowdays. im going mental every time it happens just before the end of a long sortie mission... And since it seems to be occuring on PC and PS4 i guess we can assume it actually isnt a connection issue (like ISP related) but a problem with game itself or server side stuff.

Yea, I've noticed it, and it just destroyed my 20 min sortie effort. 

This thing combined with incredibly annoying new spawn mod which has made extermination missions lottery of cursing and annoyance makes me wander do i really want to play anymore or not till they patch this thing out.