Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino disappointments.

Amenonuhoko

I thought I would have a lot of fun with Rhino but it seems like playing Excalibur was better. Why?

1. Iron skin looks like saliva covering Rhino and costs 50 energy for such a short duration (Even with boosts I think its pretty short). I think it would be better if it drained energy over time and should look cooler and make Rhino more metallic and sturdy, not squishy and gooey looking.

2. Rhino charge has a shorter distance than slash dash which is from Excalibur, a starter warframe.

3. Ultimate skill doesn't do damage and has a short stasis duration for 100 energy. :(

4. And lastly, Rhino is a rank 2 warframe, it should have some edge to the other warframes.

Just some thoughts.

Edit: I think I posted at the wrong section again. Clicking mistakes. -.-

Edited by Amenonuhoko

rank30 rhino here.

1 skill has longer range then excaliburs 1

2 skill fully upgraed has like 8sec of complete dmg invulnerability...

3 instagib everything in a huge AoE

4 probably the best AoE CC in the game.

to sum it up, you are bad.

Rhino is possibly one of the best, if not the best Warframe

Edited by Sikab

rank30 rhino here.

1 skill is a dash with a knokdown. Garbage compared to exaliburs 1 wich deals more dmg

2 skill is what makes rhino playable.

3 skill is an aoe knockdown with decent dmg, kinda ok but i would trade this for mobility skill.

4 skill is just horrible. Little dmg and short stasis effect for 100 energy ? really? The only thing this skill is good for is to show that lazy janitor that he needs to clean better.

now, compare this to say excalibur.

1st skill: Ecalibur>Rhino

2nd skill: While rhino has invulnerability you can knock him down and it's only for you, Excalibur on the other hand has aoe blind, which makes the same thing except for all the party members.

3rd skill: Rhino>Excalibur

4th skill: 1000 dmg aoe with armor ignore > 2 sec stasis with close to 0 dmg. Excalibur>Rhino x3

Also one thing to note that if you are playing melee with rhino all the knockdowns and stasis in his skillset just make your life harder since most of the time you will not hit enemys. Also, his 4th skill while having somewhat of a cool design is garbage. Stasis should last longer and rhino should get speed increase while stasis is active.

Rhino is far from the best, but he is playable mostly because fo his 2nd skill.

rank30 rhino here.

1 skill is a dash with a knokdown. Garbage compared to exaliburs 1 wich deals more dmg

3 skill is an aoe knockdown with decent dmg, kinda ok but i would trade this for mobility skill.

4 skill is just horrible. Little dmg and short stasis effect for 100 energy ? really? The only thing this skill is good for is to show that lazy janitor that he needs to clean better.

2nd skill: While rhino has invulnerability you can knock him down and it's only for you, Excalibur on the other hand has aoe blind, which makes the same thing except for all the party members.

4th skill: 1000 dmg aoe with armor ignore > 2 sec stasis with close to 0 dmg. Excalibur>Rhino x3

Also one thing to note that if you are playing melee with rhino all the knockdowns and stasis in his skillset just make your life harder since most of the time you will not hit enemys. Also, his 4th skill while having somewhat of a cool design is garbage. Stasis should last longer and rhino should get speed increase while stasis is active.

If you say Rhinos #1 skill doesn't do equal (in reality more) dmg then Excaliburs #1... you are just trolling, and probably without a rank30 Rhino.

Either you are terrible with the Frame, or you just troll. can't decide.

Baddies shouldn't be able to post in the "improving warframe" section. Bad feedback gives unbalanced game.

Edited by Sikab

It's a bit of a pissing contest. Excalibur has pretty much the same skillset as Rhino, with [3] and [4] inverted and Superjump instead of Iron Skin. Instead of argueing and calling each other names, how about we work with what we got and give feedback to make it better? Because, both could use some love.

Edited by Ced23Ric

It's a bit of a &!$$ing contest. Excalibur has pretty much the same skillset as Rhino, with [3] and [4] inverted and Superjump instead of Iron Skin. Instead of argueing and calling each other names, how about we work with what we got and give feedback to make it better? Because, both could use some love.

I don't cooperate with some1 who clearly is clueless and gives false feedback.

Imagine Rhinos #1 getting buffed... that would broke the Frame so much.

PS.: Naming eachother is different.

Edited by Sikab

If you say Rhinos #1 skill doesn't do equal (in reality more) dmg then Excaliburs #1... you are just trolling, and probably without a rank30 Rhino.

Either you are terrible with the Frame, or you just troll. can't decide.

Baddies shouldn't be able to post in the "improving warframe" section. Bad feedback gives unbalanced game.

Kind sir, whos to say that you yourself isnt a baddie and your feedback isn't counterproductive to this game?

Go play excalibur and rhino on pluto and see the dmg diffrence in their 1st skill. But hey , you probably have to train for a MLG event or something with your ungodly gosuness. But i 100% agree that baddies should not be able to post in "improving warframe" section. Have a nice day.

Kind sir, whos to say that you yourself isnt a baddie and your feedback isn't counterproductive to this game?

Go play excalibur and rhino on pluto and see the dmg diffrence in their 1st skill. But hey , you probably have to train for a MLG event or something with your ungodly gosuness. But i 100% agree that baddies should not be able to post in "improving warframe" section. Have a nice day.

Have a rank30 with Excalibur/Rhino/Mag/Ember/Loki. almost all of them with the best possible mods.

probably have some insight on the overall balance.

PS.: I'm not kind, and not even close to a sir.

Edited by Sikab

Rhino (offense/defense) seems more like a CC frame since 3 out of 4 skills knock down enemies which basicly disables them much like radial blind but deal some damage. Half of excaliburs (offense/mobility) skills are ment to kill. Seems more like a playstyle preference than better/worse. That's just my 60 some odd hours between the two. Personally a buff to rhinos #4 in either stasis duration or damage would be welcome but not demanded. I've currently got a 27% power duration which gave a noticeable improvement to iron skin but not stomp.

Have a rank30 with Excalibur/Rhino/Mag/Ember/Loki. almost all of them with the best possible mods.

probably have some insight on the overall balance.

PS.: I'm not kind, and not even close to a sir.

It's like saying "I clean my teeth 3 times a day and have 5 toothbrushes so i'm a dentist"

I'm sorry, you probably don't.

P.S. I see you are not a sir and not kind. Well, i hear there is medicine for that.

rank30 rhino here.

totaly agree!!!! rino kinde suxx agains excalibur. His need to fixed... Got Rino 29 and Excalibur 30. who dont belive i can show their gameplay so you see all on your eyes... add me and inv... THE ONLY why Rino is insane tank and maybe better its his armored skin, other skill suxx.... but in normal hands excalibur 2 skill almost the same as his armored skin(its give you time to kill enemy without resiving damege in bouth cases, and cost 50 mana)

1 skill Excalibur has more aoe... so 1 skill Excalibur better than Rhino.

about ARMOR SKIN think when rino use his skin he must be immune to "knockingdown"!!!! and to laser-traps-door. i was shoked, when i come to door with laser-trap, use my skin, and try to walk... Thats laser knockdown me!!! first thing what i thought was - best tank in game?!.. other skill are expensive and usless. they got too smal aoe, and duration time. and cost 75 and 100. that is 4 time armored skin whitch more better, and only reason why rino is insane tank...

PS what to fix. 4 skill - think give rino move and attack speed when use stasis is a good idea. and buff time above 4-5 sec. and maybe some more AOE.

and 3 skill must do little bit more damage and got more aoe.

PPS sorry for my broken English.

Here's some food for thought: DESteve hinted at some reworks of what each Warframe does.

The topic was a suggestion for light/medium/heavy warframes with different base stat lines.

Getting warmer... I hate to be ambiguous but a lot of this is in the works right now!

My interpretation: We will see a shift from the "same stats, different abilities" approach, giving Rhino more health/armour than other frames.