Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll Included] Syndicate Offerings

Fraank

as soon as you have bought all Syndicate Syandanas, Mods, Sigils and Weapons, etc. there is nothing left to buy. Exept of Void Key Packages.

You buy most of the stuff once in your lifetime and never touch it again. maybe you buy it a 2nd or 3rd time when a clan mate or friend needs it but that s it.

At the end of the day the result is: "oh, i m going to hit the cap again, let s buy a void key package before i reach the 132k.

What i want to say is, that there is pretty much nothing else to buy.

I could buy hundrets of specters and ask myself when i m going to use them? it probably takes some weeks months or even longer. i m still sitting on ~600 roller balls because they are very helpful (not).

same for distillers. You barely use them at all ( well, perks/buffs tied to cosmetics is a bad mechanic anyway. but that s another topic)

Syndicates should sell more common and eventually needed items. Forma BPs, (rare) resources, pre built ciphers, air support charges, dragon key packages, incubator power cores, extractors etc.

I could pretty much play any mission i want in the end and "reward myself" with stuff i eventually need

EDIT: VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

>>>>>>>> http://strawpoll.me/6336425 <<<<<<<<<

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

eh, I don't really mind. I rarely hit the cap.

I mostly sell syndicate mods for 10p a pop, giving a semi-steady income. If I do happen to hit the cap, I'll just get a key package or something or spend a bit more time trying to sell some perrin and/or loka augments.

One thing I would like, is 'condensating' the rep into a form of medallion, for later use.

as soon as you have bought all Syndicate Syandanas, Mods, Sigils and Weapons, etc. there is nothing left to buy. Exept of Void Key Packages.

You buy most of the stuff once in your lifetime and never touch it again. maybe you buy it a 2nd or 3rd time when a clan mate or friend needs it but that s it.

At the end of the day the result is: "oh, i m going to hit the cap again, let s buy a void key package before i reach the 132k.

What i want to say is, that there is pretty much nothing else to buy.

I could buy hundrets of specters and ask myself when i m going to use them? it probably takes some weeks months or even longer. i m still sitting on ~600 roller balls because they are very helpful (not).

same for distillers. You barely use them at all ( well, perks/buffs tied to cosmetics is a bad mechanic anyway. but that s another topic)

Syndicates should sell more common and eventually needed items. Forma BPs, (rare) resources, pre built ciphers, air support charges, dragon key packages, incubator power cores, extractors etc.

I could pretty much play any mission i want in the end and "reward myself" with stuff i eventually need

EDIT: VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

>>>>>>>> http://strawpoll.me/6336425 <<<<<<<<<

I vote for other.

I might be one of those players whom have yet to obtain all syndicate weapons (pri & sec). (MR19)

There's no more market for exchange anymore. (Mostly selling for Plat, & i'm not gonna get those for plats!)

I rather go for, Syndicate being able to buy other syndicate stuff at a higher cost.

Edit: Not gonna switch my job to a trade chat stalker.

Edited by low1991